Chapter 7

Wedding Part 2

Soon the call got disconnected.

'What happened Priya ?' Ananya asked curiously

'The line got disconnected Anu, Amma didn't say anything' Priya said sadly

'What will we do now Priya ?' Ananya asked her friend with all hope lost

'I'm sure Amma will do something, you do one thing now get dressed and act as everything's normal till you reach the temple. If Amma doesn't do anything before Nikhil ties the manglasutra then Anu you really need to speak up and stop the marriage.

Say boldly that you don't want to marry him, and explain the reasons to everyone. There's just going to be us family there so don't worry out about people from the outside knowing about it'. Priya said to Ananya

'I don't know if I can do that Priya, if I do something to break the marriage then my parents have threatened me to kill themselves which I don't want. My only hope is in your mum now Priya' Ananya's said on the verge of tears.

'Anu, I don't want your life being spoilt because of my brother. If my mum doesn't do anything then my full hope is on you, I don't want you to sacrifice your life for my brothers horoscope issues and suffer.' Priya said holding Ananya's hands

Soon Revathy knocked on the door and asked if Ananya was ready, Priya lied and said that she was getting ready.

'Hurry up girls, it's nearly time' Revathy said and left.

Soon Priya helped Ananya drape the saree, wear the jewellery and do her hair. 'Your looking stunning Anu !!, if my brother didn't act as low as he did with you then you would've been my sister in law'. Priya said sadly

'Priya if your mother doesn't do anything then I don't think I'll have the confidence to actually stop the marriage, my parents ....'

Priya stopped Ananya and said 'they are proper selfish and money minded people Anu. You have to act bold, I'm sure they won't do anything that will harm them. I will be very disappointed if you don't act'. Priya said

Ananya just shook her head. Then around few seconds later Revathy came again to check if Ananya was ready. Priya opened the door for her,  Revathy had tears in her eyes seeing Anu all dressed as a bride.

'Your looking gorgeous Anu, Amma will miss you a lot after marriage.' Revathy said holding Ananya's face

'Amma please stop this drama' Ananya said angrily.

Nikhil Varma

'Nikhil, wake up !!' Said Shreya gently tapping Nikhil's shoulders.

'It's your wedding today, you don't want to be late'. Shreya said slightly mocking Nikhil

'Stop playing Nikhil, imagine what the consequences will be if you don't marry her today. If she had backed out from the marriage then fair enough, but so far she hasn't made any move so Nikhil you have to marry her'. Shreya said sitting up on the bed.

'Uhh, Shreya we can avoid all this if you agree for the marriage today. If you agree to marry then we can shut everyone's mouth, no one is going to force me then'. Nikhil said one last time with the hope of convincing her

'Nikhil you know my situations, I want to reach somewhere in my career before marriage. Please understand, I'm not ready for a marriage as well.

By the time you've kicked Ananya out of your life we can think about marriage.' Shreya said

'Shreya I'm marrying someone else today. Are you not even upset by 1% ?'

'Nikhil it's not like I'm not upset. I am upset, I am trying my best not to break down in front of you. I can't bear the thought of another girl touching you or even glancing at you'. Shreya said with fake tear streaming down her cheeks.

Nikhil went upto her a hugged her, then slowly he released the hug and kissed Shreyas forehead and said 'I love you so much Shreya, I promise I'd keep my distance with her. Ananya will never gain a place in my heart or mind don't worry darling'. Nikhil said assuring Shreya

Soon Nikhil got ready in his wedding dress. After saying a final bye to his girlfriend Nikhil went to the temple in his car cursing Ananya for not backing out from this marriage. Nikhil's family wanted wanted Nikhil to go to the temple together but Nikhil just couldn't be bothered to go there.

//
Varun wasn't feeling good, he wanted to do something. But Ananaya telling him to stop and saying she's ready for the marriage made him feel helpless. He wanted to protect his little sister and he had mentally noted to destroy Nikhil if he hurts his sister in any shape or form. Varun wasn't aware of what Priya and Ananya had done.
Before coming to the temple both Ananya and Vaun hugged each other and cried, he was definitely going my miss his little sister. And Ananya marrying Nikhil destroyed his peace.

Varun had asked one last time to Ananya if she was ready for this marriage which Shekar interrupted not giving Ananya a chance to reply when they were going to the temple in the car.

He was avoiding Priya as well all today, somehow he felt angry at Priya too. However, he thought that it's best to communicate with her than stop speak to her. But he didn't get the right opportunity to speak to her privately.

Soon the Ramachandra family and Priya had reached the temple, the pandit was now making Ananya perform some rituals during a traditional puja (a worship ritual) which had to be performed just before the wedding by the bride. Throughout the puja Ananaya was praying that Nikhil wouldn't arrive.

Ananya's parents were greeting the very few family they had invited when they heard the Varma family coming into the temple.

............. .................. ................... ...........

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter :)

Let me know what you thought of this chapter !!

Do you think Nikhil will marry Ananya ?

Will Parvathy stop the marriage ?

Opinion on Varun ? And Varun's and Ananyas bond ?

Opinion on Priya's and Ananya's friendship ?

Sorry for taking a bit of time to update this chapter, I had a writers block as I was writing this chapter. That's why I kept on postponing it.
However, I will update the next chapter faster.

Please keep the votes and comments flowing !!