Bonus Chapter

Ananya was sitting in the lounge heavily pregnant with only one week till her due date. Nikhil has gone to work and Arjun has gone to school, Arjun is 7 years old now and he's soon going to be turning 8 years old. How quick time flies Ananya thought in her mind, even though she doesn't want Arjun to grow up this quick she's adoring the kind of person he's growing up into. Arjun believes that Nikhil and Ananya is his biological parents, even though he remembers vaguely the times he has spent with Tina Ma. Breaking the news to Arjun about how Nikhil and Ananya is not his parents is still a nightmare to both Nikhil and Ananya, however, neither Nikhil or Ananya believes that they need to break the news to Arjun at the moment. More than Nikhil and Ananya Arjun is the one who's excited to welcome the little one, the preparations Nikhil and Arjun has made for the little one astonishes Ananya. Ananya and Nikhil has promised themselves to see both their children equally and love them both unconditionally, probably give tiny bit more attention to Arjun so he wouldn't feel left out. 

Around 12AM Nikhil came back from work, "Oh Nikhil you normally never come back this early from work what happened ?" Ananya asked him confused. 

"There wasn't much work left so I came back early to spend some time with my wife" Nikhil said and sat himself next to Ananya, "How's the little on doing in there ?" Nikhil asked placing his hand on her stomach. "the little one's very naughty just like it's father, always kicking me" Ananya smirked making Nikhil frown. "Do you think it's going to be a girl or a boy ?" Nikhil asked her enthusiastically. "No idea Nikhil, but I only want a healthy baby. How about you ? Do you have any idea ?" Ananya asked him back. "ermm like you said I only want a healthy baby, however, but because we've got Arjun I'd love to have a baby girl just like it's mother" Nikhil said making Ananya blush.  To change the subject Ananya quickly picked up the pregnancy shoot album and showed it to Nikhil.

"Look how cute this picture is, Arjun's looking so sweet in this" Ananya said handing the picture over to Nikhil. "Yeah he already adores the baby without seeing it, just imagine how protective he's going to be once the baby comes out. I can't wait to see their sibling bond". As Nikhil was saying this a sharp pain formed in Anu's stomach making her scream with pain, Immediately Ravinath, Parvathy and Daddu rushed from the garden hearing Ananya's sound.

Nikhil panicked seeing Ananya like this for a second, "Nikhil looks like she has started her labour pain, come lets take her to the hospital" Parvathy said. Immediately Nikhil helped walk to the car and took her to the hospital. Anu was then taken into the labour ward, as time passed her sound only increased making Nikhil more and more stressed. This kind of thing was a new experience for Nikhil, Ravinath and Parvathy tried to comfort him but nothing seemed to help. He only wants his wife and baby to be healthy and the labour to go smoothly without much complications.  Suddenly Nikhil's eyes caught his watch, it was time for Arjun to leave school. Nikhil rushed out of the hospital to Arjun's school as he didn't want Arjun to stand there worried, he's a very sensitive child. Because it had gone a bit late most of the children had left, Arjun was sitting in the headteacher's office when Nikhil got there. As soon as Arjun saw Nikhil, he ran up to Nikhil and hugged Nikhil. "Oh finally Mr Varma your here !! Arjun had got a bit worried when he didn't see you" the headteacher informed Nikhil. "Oh really sorry Mam, my wife started her labour pain so I was behind that which is why I'm late". Nikhil said and rushed with Arjun very quickly to the hospital. 

"Appa is Amma in hospital ? " Arjun asked Nikhil in the car on the way to the hospital. "Yeah she is Arju, your going to have a little sister or brother very soon !!", Arjun smiled hearing what Nikhil had just said and he was very excited to meet his sibling. After they parked the car at the hospital parking Nikhil held Arjun's hand and together the rushed to the labour ward. As Nikhil and Arjun reached the ward they heard a very loud scream followed by a babies crying sound, from the sound everyone understood that the baby is out, everyone smiled with happiness . But Nikhil could only relax after knowing that Anu and the baby is healthy.