Chapter 22

Next morning Ananya woke up early in the morning after doing her morning chores Ananya went downstairs to see Nikhil watching the news early in the morning. 

Nikhil - "Good morning Ananya"

Ananya - 'Good morning Nikhil" 

Nikhil - "Tina ma is not in not coming today, she's sick today so I guess we would have order food from outside"

Ananya - "Why ? I can cook breakfast for both of us, do you mind eating what I make ?"

Nikhil - "Of course I don't Anu. I'm eager to taste your food ." Nikhil said encouraging Ananya 

Ananya smiled and  left to the kitchen and started her work, after a good half an hour Ananya called Nikhil to come and have breakfast. After finishing the food on Nikhil's plate he complimented her "loved the food Ananya your a perfect cook as well Ananya"  and patted her shoulder. As he was going to leave Ananya stopped him.

Anu - "Nikhil"

Nikhil - "Yes Anu ?"

Anu - "Sorry I couldn't pay the rent over the last few months, I will pay it as soon as I can"

Nikhil - "Anu I don't want rent anymore, making you pay the rent was the stupidest decision I took. I regret it now ... "

Anu - "But Nikhil ?"

Nikhil - "No more buts Anu" Nikhil said and left from the dining room 

Some time later Shreya started calling on Nikhil's phone, Nikhil sighed and decided to answer his call. "Hello" Nikhil said

"NIkhil can you urgently transfer 5 LAKHS into my account ?" Shreya asked Nikhil as sweetly as possible. 

"What is it for ?" Nikhil asked 

"Nikhil it's personal I can't tell you" Shreya replied 

"Well I can't give you my money then" Nikhil said sternly

"Nikhil why ?  In the past you would've transferred the money without me giving you any explanations, why the formalities now ?" Shreya asked Nikhil angrily

"Shreya why you getting angry ? It my money I have all the authority to decide who I give my money to !!" Nikhil answered her getting angrier 

"Nikhil I've been noticing it for a while , your not like how you used to be you've been ignoring me for a long time now, Nikhil I've got a  precious gift for you, you'll know what it is once I return back from Hyderabad.....

  I know it's because of that b***** influence on you that your ignoring me now, no wonder why she lost all her family. After you divorce her she's going to be so lonely and depressed she probably would have to return to her physiatrist hospital  " Shreya said smirking.

"Shut your filthy mouth b*****. I'm ending my relationship with you at this moment!! I want all the money back as quick as possible otherwise I'll take legal action against you " Nikhil angrily replied to her and threw his phone in anger not letting Shreya speak anything. Ananya heard everything because she was at the door when Nikhil was speaking to Shreya.

Ananya - "Nikhil are you ok?" Ananya asked worriedly 

Nikhil - "I've ended my relationship with Shreya" 

Ananya - "Nikhil did you think twice before making this decision ?"

Nikhil - "Yes I did Anu. She was using me all this time and using my money without any limit also,  she she tried to leak some private documents luckily my secretary saw it before she did anything. I should have ended this relationship as soon as I understood how she tried to leak company documents"

An unknown happiness was filling Ananya's heart, she wanted to jump with happiness but Ananya remained silent. She felt bad for being happy but she justified her happiness by thinking about how she now  got a chance to try and work out this marriage with Nikhil.

Anu - "Nikhil I don't know if I should say this right now but she was toxic, I got a negative vibe when she last visited you here'

Nikhil - "I was daft Anu to fall in love with an idiot like her, I'm glad I'm out of it now there's no turning back now." After saying this Nikhil left the room. Ananya didn't go near Nikhil after that, she decided to give him some time for himself for him to clear his mind. 

In the evening Ananya was sitting in the garden just admiring the nature when Nikhil approached her and sat next to her in the bench, they both smiled at each other. Nikhil then  asked her something which gave Anu a minor shock "Anu can we try and working our marriage out ?", Ananya didn't expect to hear something like this from Nikhil's mouth. "Think about it and let me know before bedtime" Nikhil said and left. 

Ananya wanted to instantly say yes to Nikhil but she wanted to think again because she can't bear another heartbreak. Yes Nikhil was a jerk at the beginning, and Ananya absolutely despised him but doesn't everyone deserve a second chance to repent their sins ? Ananya questioned herself. Also, he stood with me like a strong pillar of rock when I was going through the most difficult time in my life. After thinking about the positives and negatives Ananya decided to give Nikhil a second chance. She gained some courage and slowly walked up to his room and knocked it, Nikhil opened it instantly and gestured her to come in. Ananya slowly walked into the room, it was the first time Ananya seeing Nikhil's room. It was a big room with a closet attached to it.

"Have you made your mind up Anu?" Nikhil asked her curiously

"Yes I have. I have decided to give you a second chance Nikhil, but promise me that you won't hurt me or cheat on me. If you don't like me please tell me I will leave happily it's better than be cheated!" Ananya said 

Nikhil was slightly disappointed and hurt on what Anu had said because of how she didn't trust him but  he was happy at the same time because of she gave him an second chance . Nikhil  promised her  " I will never hurt you Anu, I am apologising  for hurting you during the early periods of our marriage, I won't repeat it again I was fed toxic information by people around me then." 

"I trust you Nikhil" Ananya said and started to leave. But Nikhil grabbed her hand from behind making her turn around and suddenly slammed his lips onto Ananya's lips. This sudden action shocked Ananya therefore she didn't respond to his kiss but she allowed Nikhil to continue his passionate kiss. When he got out of breath he left Ananya's lips and two seconds after regaining his breath back Nikhil looked into her dark brown eyes and said "get used to this as well !! " making Ananya blush, she couldn't look in Nikhil's eyes due to embarrassment, Nikhil slowly lifted her face with both his palms and placed a small kiss on her forehead. 

"I promise you that I won't do anything that will hurt you, I want to take baby steps in this relationship Ananya, we will only take this relationship to the next level only when your comfortable with me and only when you start loving me. "Nikhil said. Ananya didn't know how to react to any of this, this was all new to her and she didn't want to mess it up. 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter guys :) 

What might be the prize Shreya mentioned to Nikhil in this chapter ?

Finally Nikhil has ended all his relationships with Shreya !!!!

This is all new for Ananya !! Lets hope he won't hurt her anymore !!! 

Ignore any grammatical mistakes guys !!! I am grateful to all my readers who are my silent readers and my readers who vote and manage to leave a comment, it makes me really happy to see how my readers are getting involved into the story :) Please keep supporting !!

Will be back soon with another chapter :) Till then stay connected !!!!