Chapter 36 (The confession...)

And the one week passed in a blink of an eye, Siddarth and Priya seems to be getting on well with each other. They have began to understand each other more and have begun to spend quality time with each other and of course within a short span of time Shree has became more closer to Siddarth. When Priya told this news to Ananya she was shocked obviously but she was very happy for both of them and at the same time and was very glad that finally Priya is going to move on in life.

When Priya informed her parents that she's in a relationship with Siddarth her family was obviously very happy for her and glad that they don't need to see their daughter still stuck in the past anymore. But just like typical parents they started to pressure her to get married to Siddarth which Priya doesn't want now because she wants to understand Siddarth more and make sure he is the right one for her and Shree.

Tomorrow evening Ananya was leaving plus tomorrow's her birthday, Ananya hasn't spoken to him over the past week neither did Nikhil bother to speak to her. But the truth was that both of their ego's weren't allowing them to.

Why can't I sleep ?

Nikhil moaned as he was tossing and turning in the bed, Nikhil was trying to sleep for the past few hours but he wasn't able to, he wasn't able to get any sleep today. Whenever Nikhil closed his eyes her innocent face was coming and disturbing his sleep and her tearful eyes.

What's stopping me from accepting my love to her ?

If I let go of her tomorrow then I might never get the opportunity to regain her ...

Who am I doing this for ? At the end of the end day I'm hurting myself and Ananya from this

Why I am ruining the chances of our beautiful future together ?

Various questions like this crossed through Nikhil mind ....

Meanwhile Ananya was going through the same situation in her room, she wasn't able to get sleep. Tomorrow she's leaving and after tomorrow she may never get the chance to see Nikhil and it is highly likely for Nikhil to hand over those divorce papers to her tomorrow. Again tears started streaming down her face and she started sobbing and cursed her fate for everything happened to her in her life after she returned from Manchester few years ago !

"I wish I never met Nikkhil" Ananya thought in her mind . After tossing and turning for a long time Ananya dozed of to sleep clutching onto her covers.

* * * * *

Sun rose the next day with new rays and hopes, Nikhil is no longer clue less today, he has finally made a decision ...

Ananya woke up when Shree came running Into her room and jumped on top of her. "Happy Birthday Annuuu Ma " she screamed with her tiny voice. Suddenly Ananya remembered it was her birthday today. "Thank you baby" Ananya replied and planted a kiss on her cheeks !!

"Happy 25th birthday darling " Priya said as she was walking into the room handing over Ananya a bouquet of flowers and a little present. "Thank you Pri !!! Love you" Ananya replied and hugged Priya.

Ananya then had a cold shower and dressed herself into a saree today and slowly went downstairs with a racing heart as she had to face Nikhil today. Nikhil noticed Ananya coming down the stairs and very well knew that it was her birthday but he choose to not wish her for now.

"Happy Birthday Annnnuuu" Parvathy and Ravinath together wished Ananya. "Thank you so much !! Appa and Amma" Ananya said and thanked them. Hearing them Daddu too came and wished Ananya and gifted her a a red kanchipuram saree which was Nikhil's grandmothers wedding saree. " I don't know if you'll like it Anu, this saree was locked up in my cupboard after Nikhil's and Priya's grandmother died, a lot of memories are attached to this saree and it's a symbol of our love. You might leave all of us today Anu but still I believe you deserve to keep this saree " Daddu said emotionally