Chapter 24

Nikhil woke up to find Ananya sleeping on his chest, Nikhil tried to move but she was coming closer. Nikhil realised that he had set the AC on a very low temperature yesterday and she was moving closer to him in search of warmth. Nikhil didn't want to move away and wake up Ananya so he wrapped his free hand which wasn't the one that got injured around her and went back to sleep.

Some time later Ananya woke up toc find herself on Nikhil's chest. Ananya tried to slowly get up without disturbing Nikhil luckily he removed his hand which he had wrapped around Ananya. As she was getting out of the bed she got a sudden urge to kiss Nikhil. As she placed her lips on Nikhils cheeks he opened his eyes instantly making Ananya jump. She quickly got out to the bed avoiding eye contact with Nikhil but she wasn't able to go because Nikhil caught her hand just in time.

"Where are you running away to after doing the micheavious act ? " Nikhil said and pulled her making her land on top of him.

Ananya suddenly felt shy and requested Nikhil to leave her "Nikhil leave me I want to go !!"

"No your not going anywhere stay in my embrace for a while". Nikhil said and wrapped his hands around her.

"Oyeee leave me !! Don't you have work today ?" Ananya asked. Nikhil immediately checked the time and noticed it was already 8 o clock he had be at work by ateast 9. "Oh shit !! How on earth did I sleep this long ?" Nikhil cursed himself and rushed to get his morning chores done.

After Nikhil had finished his morning chores he came all ready in a white shirt which he had rolled upto his elbow making his muscular figure stand out and wore a black trousers. Ananya served him some upma which Mrs Tina had made and she served herself some and sat with Nikhil to have breakfast.

"Nikhil where do you normally have your lunch ?" Ananya asked

"Normally from the canteen, why Anu ?" Nikhil replied

"If you don't mind I can bring you some lunch, I'm free anyway it'll be something for me to do " Ananya said

"Of course Anu, feel free to come whenever you want !!! Just tell the driver when you set of he will drop you
You " Nikhil said and Ananya smiled in return.

After Nikhil left to work Ananya spend rest of the day reading, before she set of to Nikhils office she made special effort to look pretty. She wore a black saree with a red sleeveless blouse letting her hair loose looking gorgeous. She then requested the driver to drop her at Nikhil's office.

Ananya was astonished when she first saw Nikhil's office, it was very modern place and a busy atmosphere. "Can you show me Nikhil's Varma's cabin please ? I'm his wife" Ananya asked the first person she saw in the building who looked like a staff.

"Sure mam just follow me" the person said and Ananya followed him.

The person just entered Nikhil's cabin without knocking which Ananya found a bit strange Ananya followed him and saw Nikhil doing some work on his desktop.

Nikhil turned his head to see who it was and saw Vijay and  Ananya behind him. "Oh Anu you came ?, come sit here" Nikhil said and indicated her a seat to sit.

"Vijay this is Ananya my wife and Anu this is Vijay my close friend, he looked after the company when I was absent for a few months".

Ananya smiled at Vijay and understood why didn't knock before entering and Vijay smiled back at her " I couldn't attend your wedding, I was on a foreign trip during that time because your wedding was planned in a very short time I wasn't able to make my myself free on that day" Vijay said to Ananya and from their they both started introducing themselves and talking non stop.