1.

A/N;
Hey everyone who's reading this story! I hope you'll like it.
It's was a y/n POV, but I'm editing and decided on changing that because I didn't like it.

'Wake up Kayleigh, you have a letter!' Your adopted mother awakes you with a sweet tone in her voice. You sleepily sit up straight when your mother hands you down the envelope.

'Thank you, mom' you say while slowly opening the letter.

'Hello Kayleigh Riddle,

You have got accepted to Hogwarts and you will be joining in year four.

These are the stuff you need for school.
- A pet
- Books
- A wand
More of school supplies you'll be needing you will find on the other letter in the envelope.

We hope to see you soon.

Proffesor Dumbledore. '

A bright smile breaks through my features.

'I've been excepted into Hogwarts!' I gasp excitedly. Mom smiles proudly and gives me a hug.

'I'm so proud of you!' she says.

When my mom eventuelly walks out of my room I get out of bed and dress myself. Monday I will be transferred to Hogwarts already.

My nerves are going wild, yet the excitement takes the overhand, leaving a small smile on my features.

Rummaging through my closet, I pick out an dark green hoodie with an white blouse underneath it. For jeans I grab a black one and my green Air Jordans for underneath.

I groan once I look in the mirror. I look like total shit. Quietly while humming a song I start to brush my hair. Which is quite pretty, long, brunette and straight.

Then I put on some make-up, which extands of my eyebrows only. I fill them in fully, dark and neatly. 

Once I'm fully finished I walk down the stairs. I find my parents in the livingroom, hugging each other on the comfortable couch.

'Kayleigh we've got a surprise for you!' I rub my face in frustration, not liking surprises.

But then all of a sudden arms wrap around my shoulders, and the front of a female body pushes agains my back.

'Surprise!'

I quickly turn around and am startled to find Hermione. 'Moine!' I breath out and pull her back in a hug, which to she laughs.

She's been my best friend since primary school and when she got into Hogwarts in first year, I could only see her in summer breaks.

I missed her so much, and the thought that I can now see her everyday is so great. Just perfect.

The both of us walk outside. I only got white socks on my feet, causing them to get greenish. But I don't really care.

Outside we walk over to a little park, not to far away from my house. We talk for a bit, catching up, while sitting on a bench.

'So, what should I know about Hogwarts? The people there and houses?' I ask, a curious tone in my voice.

'Well first of all, you should not worry about the school. And second, I recommend not to get close to Malfoy. Blaise Zabini is his best friend and their really mean to muggle people like me.'

'Oh okay, I'm sorry about that. I really hope I'll be in the same house as you'.

'Me too Kayleigh, but I think we're not going to be in the same house. I'm a Gryffindor, but our personalities are really different. But we'll see.' Hermione comments while pulling you into a hug again.