15.

Okay sweet readers! :)
I have a warning cuz I have smut in this chapter, and idk some of you might not like to read that.
Obviously I do like to write so enjoy haha.

I hope you like it and thank you for the reads and thank you for putting my story in a read list. A couple did that and I'm really thankful.

And btw I know it's a long chapter but I was just in the mood to write so here you go :)!

After Kai put a spell on your dress you walked to your own room, to do make-up.

You smile as you look in the mirror and check the time.

It's already 6 pm! Dinner begins, you always eat at home. On a very long table with all sort of food.

But today, because of Draco your eating in a restaurant. That's why they wanted you in a dress.

You put on some heels, also black and right then you hear a knock on the door.

'Yes?' You ask, no idea who that might be. Without a warning the door flies open and in the mirror you see Kai glaring at you.

'Coming princes? Everyone is already on their way' he says smiling with a smirk.

You nodd and walk with him. Hooking your arm in his as you walk outside to the restaurant.

'I think Draco will like this dress y/n, it's pretty' Kai compliments when you walk into Rousseau's Bar.

You smile at him 'thank you, you look great too' you give him a small kiss on his cheeck before making separate ways.

You walk to Draco and he walks to the opposite side of the table. Next to Kol, Klaus on head end as usual and the others spread.

They all stop talking and watch you as you walk to the table. Draco stands up and shove your stool, just like a gentleman.

'Thank you Draco' you smile and he smiles back as respond. 'What a gentleman' Klaus laughs.

So do you 'hm, of course he is'.

Klaus smiles and pet your arm soft before placing his big, warm hand over yours.

'Kol, I missed you. Are you and Davina still together?' You asks him while smiling.

'I missed you too, yea we are. I just only had to kill a guy with my bat, because he was flirting with her' he says. Holding up his shoulders while laughing. Not sarcastic, he was for real. You laugh. 'I didn't expect other wais'.

After a bit of talking and eating you walk to the bathroom.

Fixing your make-up and dress, for as far needed. You hear footsteps coming into the bathroom.

'Hey mom' you smile and continue to go back looking in the mirror. 'Hey y/n. You know your bed creaks so i would pick another place for tonight' she says. Smiling because she loves to make it awkward.

'Why would you think I'd do anything in bed with him?' You ask with a grim. Kind of exposing yourself, but it doesn't matter to you. The family is very close and you tell her almost everything.

'I see the way he looks at you, y/n. You ain't fooling me'. You laugh at her response and camb your hair a bit.

'Well I guess I need to find another place then' you say laughing. 'You really should' she smiles.

You laugh and walk away. Taking the smirk of your face on your way to the table isn't that easy as it seems. And everyone noticed immediately.

'What's with that look?' Kai asks, already knowing what it is. Teasingly he looks at you.