12.

Okay, so sweet readers. It's gonna be a long chapter and where the Mikaelsons will come more in the picture.
Also I put A LOT of time into this chapter so I hope you like it! :)

He unbottuns your jeans and pulls it off till your knees. Playing with his fingers with your string, before pulling them off.

Suddenly the door opens and Liz walks in. She quickly closes the door 'I'm sorry'.

Liz her POV

I walk into the room to gather my book when I suddenly see Draco top y/n. She's naked and looks at you with an apologize look in her eyes.

Kind of like, I'm sorry you had to see this. I close the the door quickly and ran off after I apologize.

Back to your POV

'Well, that was pretty awkward..' you say. Breaking the silence. 'Yes, it was. She fucked up the moment right now..'

You nodd as Draco climbs off of you. You lay under your sheets, not wanting to dress on again.

You remain silence and snuggle up into Draco his arms. You two fall asleep with still Draco his arms wrapped around you.

Time skip to a hour later

You wake up when you hear the door open. Draco already left, probably doing stuff for the dance tonight. Liz walks in 'hey Liz, I hope you don't find it awkward around me now because of what happened'.

Liz shook her head 'no I don't, I felt awful in the beginning but I got over it' she smiles.

'Good, also.. Will you go with me to Hogsmead? I still need a dress for tonight'. Liz nodds 'I already got one but I'll join you'.

You pick an outfit and dress up to go to Hogsmead. 'It's 2 pm now and you walk with Liz through a passager.

At the dress shop

'Hello, you came here to find the perfect dress for the Yul Ball didn't you?' The man behind the bar asks.

You nodd 'I want a dark dress, black, blue or green'.

The man walks away without saying anything.

You look at Liz questioning what to do, following him or waiting. Before Liz could even answer you the man walks back. 'I found a couple dresses in your tastes' .

'Please follow me' the man walks further into the shop where you see three beautiful dresses. A black one, with long sleeves, a small split and a closed neck.

The green one, short sleeves, very detailed, an open neck and a long split.

And the blue one, a big split, long sleeves and a lot of glitter.

'I like the green one the best, can I try it on?' you ask. The man nodds and get the dress of the hanger for you. He hands it over and you walk into a dressing room.

'Ready?'

'Yes' you hear Liz say. You straighten the expands of the dress straight before walking out the room.

You smile as you walk to a mirror and see the look on Liz her face. 'It's so pretty y/n! Your absolutely beautiful' she says.

'Look out, your almost drooling over my dress' you say while leaning into a hug.

'I buy this one' you nodd to the man and dress into your own clothes again.

After paid

'It's only half past four, we can go drink at a cafetaria?' Liz asks.

You nodd 'that's fine, but we gotta hurry. The dance begins at ten pm and I gotta do everything' you laugh.