20.

SMUTWARNING

It's wensday and class begins 08:15 o'clock and you sit next to Harry. With Hermione and Ron behind you.

Proffesor Umbridge walks in and begins introducing what this class will be. You feel Draco his eyes stare in your direction, probably jealous and angry because of Harry who sits next to you.

You smile at him for a second to comfort him, but he only raises his eyebrows.

You focus on class again and talk with Harry, he's kind of a friend. You don't speak to him that much.

Maybe it's because he hates it that you and Draco are together, or that you are a Slytherin. You don't know, but try to not make a point of it and continue to do whatever Umbridge is tellingyou to do.

'Y/n, can I talk to you after class?' Harry asks and you nodd. Curious of what he wants to tak about you wait for the bell to ring and get dismissed from class.

When yo finally get dismissed Harry grabs your arm and slurs you to the Great Hall, Gryffindor table.

'Wow, wait up! What did you want to talk about?' You say panting a bit.

'I- um..I like you' Harry says confessing his love while looking at his shoes for half a second.

You raise your eyebrows and a smirk replaces you laughings.

You remain silent, but Harry kisses you. Right on time when everyone walks in. You push him away and punch him on his nose.

'What the fuck are you doing?! You know Draco is my boyfriend!' You yell and watch how his nose begins to blead heavily.

You watch Draco dissapear from the Great Hall, when he saw the kiss. You run after him and slam the door of his dorm open.

'Draco..' you begin.

He turns around agressivly and chokes you against the wall. 'I do not want to hear it, understand?' He says with a low voice, looking really angry.

'Well sucks for you! He kissed me! I didn't do anything, besides breaking his nose' you explain and see a small smirk appear on his face.

'I'm yours Draco, only yours..' you whisper when he leans into your neck.

'Hm, I believe you..' he says soft and gives you a long lick on your neck. You moan soft and he pulls back. 'Only mine..' he says and you see his eyes sparkle.

He chokes you more aggresivly and leans in to suck your neck, making hickey's all the way down to your collorbone. 

He bites so here and then and you moan.

You take off his shirt when he's done and push him on the bed, letting him fall on his back.

Your hand explore his body and tease him when you arrive by the waistband of his jeans, you slowly unbutton it and pull it off.

He kicks of his shoes and his jeans and you ride on his hips,feeling him being hard and turned on. He gets up and try to sit, but you push him on his back again. Crawling over his body licking and sucking his skin.

He moans a bit and you whisper in his ear. 'Hm, only yours..' you hear his breathin get heavier and you grin as you pull back. Hickey's appear over his body and eventually you help him up and he pushes you against the wall.

You groan in pleasure and he smirks while immidiatly leaning in placing his lips on yours, while grabing your throat with his strong cold hands.

His tongue slips in and while not breaking the kiss he ripps your shirt and throws it on the ground. 

He pulls back from the kiss and grabs your wrists with one hand, causing him to touch you on your ribs and slowly down while giving soft kisses.

Eventuelly he lets go of your wrist and slips your sweatpants down, making you only stand in underwear.

After you kick the pants of your ankles he pulls you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

He tills you to the shower, right across his room. That is what you call privilages of being the Slytherin Prince. You kiss him and he smashes you against the cold stone wall in the shower. He quickly turns on the shower and touches you everywhere he can.

When he puts you down your hands you through his blonde hair and his hands explore your back, unclapse your bra.

He throws it away and kneads your breast with his hands. He gives it roughly kisses and sucks your nipples who are starting to harden.

You massage his neck roughly and he kneels down, spreading both legs.

He kneads you tighs as he licks your heat, causing you to moan. You softly kisses and sticks his tongue inside. You moan and grab his hair viontly.

He continues and then stand up, making eight figures on your clit with his fingers. You moan while placing your lips against his.

He sticks his fingers inside you and immidiatly move in and out fast, he curls his fingers up inside you and you moan loud as you see him smirk.

He continues to move in and out after you've cum and takes out half a minute later. With his fingers covered in your cum he licks it off and then sticks his fingers in your mouth.

You tast yourself and suck his fingers hard, making sure you swallow all the cum.

After that he kisses you again and lift you up, wrapping your legs around his waist again. He sticks in and lifts you up and down, causing you both to moan hard.

You let you hand you through his hair and he has his hand on your ass.

You both cum at the same time and you pant heavily.

He puts you on your feet again and hold his hand on your lower back, so you won't lose control because of you shaky legs.

You smile at him 'only yours' and you give him a small kiss and place your hand on his, that rests on your lowerback.

He smiles and shower with him, after you can stand proporty. 

Draco slowly massages your body with soup and clean your body and hair. 

You glance at hi pretty musclare body while he soups you in, laughing and talking.

When your done showering you get dressed in one of Draco his oversized shirts and lay down next to him in bed who is only wearing a sweatpants.

You nuggle up to him talk for a while, before realizing you still have school.

'Wait Draco! We have class right now!' You say hurrying up to his closet and grab a hoodie and sweatpants from him. You quickly put it on and Draco slowly puts a shirt over his head.

'Come on' you say intertwining you fingers in his and walking to your dorm, to put some shoes on quick. After that you hurry with him to class and the whole class looks at you when you stand in the enterence of the classroom.

'Miss Mikaelson and Mr Malfoy.. Why are you late?' Severus Snape asks while walking over in his black outfit.

You sigh 'we um..Draco spilled drink over me, so i thought i could go take a quick shower' you begin. Snape nodds understandable and looks over at Draco who takes a step forward with the biggest smirk on his face.

'Then why are you late Draco?' He asks with an ignorant smirk, deeply in desire to make us uncomfertable. Eventhough he surely knows why were late.

'I was helping her shower' he blurt out. You begin to blush and the whole class looks at you with widend eyes.

You quickly straighten you back as the class still remain silence, 'yep, i'm sure clean now' you add.

Snape look entertained and turns around, 'sit down' he tells you.

You hook your arm in Draco's and take a seat in the back of the classroom, behind Blaise and Liz.

'You two are idiots' Blaise says turning around and you laugh. 

Draco smirks bright at you and gives you a kiss, you kiss back and let your hand rest at his innertigh while listening to the instruction.