6.

/The next morning/

You open up your eyes and look around, Malfoy lays next to you. You lay in his bed and snuggle against him.

'Hm, how did I get here?' You ask. 'I brought you here.. You were drunk and you couldn't walk' he replies with a soft voice.

You look him in the eyes and give him a quick kiss. He smiles, 'have you heard of the Yule Ball?'

'No, when is it?'

'Next week, be my partner y/n' he says. You nodd and cuddle in his arms. 'How late do we have class' you ask tired.

'10 am, our first class proffesor was sick'. You smile and enjoy the touch of his arms when you suddenly don't feel your clothes on.

'Draco?' 'Yes?'
'Did you take of my clothes?' you say while turning around and now facing him. 'Yes, I have.' Malfoy smirks.

You punch him softly and smile 'freaking bloody idiot'.

He laughs 'don't mind snuggling up closer to me'. 'Hm pathetic' you answer him and snuggle up closer to him.

You hear a little gasp from Malfoy and you smile. You hear him breathing heavily in your ear 'didn't thought I'd do it?'

'Actually I did thought you would' he says smirking. 'You are an ass' you laugh.

A hour passes 'we should get up Draco'. 'Yes we should' he replies and slowly he lets you go. You get up and see Malfoy staring from the bed. 'Don't look at me like that, you undressed me' you say with a small smile.

He laughs and get up as wel 'go on take a shirt of mine' he says. You open the closet and Malfoy come stand behind you. You pick a long one that is black 'fits me?'

'Very' Malfoy replies amused.

You walk back to your own room to pick out jeans and shoes. Liz has taken your blue Air Jordans so you can't wear those.

You grab the white with pastel pink air force 1 and a blue ripped jeans.

You walk back to Malfoys dorm and walk in to gather your clothes from yesterday.

'Will you wear a costume someday for me?' Malfoy asks teasingly.

'Hm, maybe. Skirts aren't really my thing' you say with a smirk. 'It will look good y/n, just once' he says with puppy eyes.

'Okay fine, but just once'.

You get your shoes and clothes and bring them back to your own room. In the common room you meet Liz 'where were you last night, you didn't came back to the room'.

'I was drunk and Draco carried me to his room, I slept there' you reply. 'And?' Liz asks curious. 'No we did not!' You laugh and walk back to Malfoy.

'Draco, come here we're gonna eat breakfast' you yell a bit while walking into his room.

'No stress please, I'm tired bloody women' he muttered. 'I heard that ass!' You say and grab his wrist and drags him out of his room.

He laughs and walks with you over to the Great Hall.

'What are you eating' Malfoy says in disgust. 'I'm eating cereal with milk' you say. 'Milk?' Malfoy raises his eyebrow. You laugh and go on eating your food.

It's 09:45 and you have class in 15 minutes. You walk over to your room and grab your bag.

'Hey Liz, are you going to class already?' 'No, I'm going to Daphne' she's says with a small smile.

'Oh, and do what exactly?' You ask teasingly. Liz blushes 'none of your business y/n'.

You laugh and bow over to her 'just be yourself, I know you would be a cute couple' you whisper in her ear.