22.

Okay first of all wanted to apologize because I saw a lot of words wrong typed or forgetting to put a word in a sentence.

I will try to focus on that more and my inspiration for smut is a bit gone.
(Because I read a story : the Devil's property. And the smut/seggsscenes they give me inspiration but they don't fit in this story so yea)

Also I try to publish everyday 1 chapter minimal, but I don't feel great right now and I have a lot of stuff with school so yea.

And you guys really need to give me inspiration, because I don't have any more. And then I'll be uploading less and yeah that's not what I want so :)

It's Thursday morning and you walk over to your own dorm, after watching Draco sleep for a couple minutes.

You dress up a bit, for the first time this week you wear something else besides a sweatpants.

You can't help but giggle a bit about it.

You see Liz still sleeping peaceful so you decide to be a bit quite.

After you've dressed on and did your make-up and hair, you walk back to Draco's dorm and see he's already dressing on.

'Hey y/n' he says while putting on his shoes.

'Hey pretty boy, you know I thought we could skip our lessons today. At least for this morning' you say with a smirk and let yourself fall on the bed.

'And what were you planning to do?' He says, with his back still to you and tying his shoes.

'Hm, we can go outside and smoke and relax?' You say raising a brow when he turns around.

He crawls over to you and places his knee between you legs.

You begin to breath heavily 'sounds good' he says and gives you a kiss, before pulling away and helps you up.

As you sneak outside, hoping no one will see you, you hold hands with Draco who takes the lead.

He takes you to an open field, with dandalions. Where Draco gave you, your first dance lesson.

You can't help but giggle a bit and drop yourself on the bright green grass, when you finally stop running.

You pant a bit and Draco takes a seat next to you.

He turns his head to your side and looks at you with an question look in his eyes, while grabbing his cigarettes.

You nodd as answer and he gives you one that you place on your lips.

He grabs his lighter, and light yours and his own.

You tip off the ashes after a couple puffs and look around. This is the first time, you actually see how beautiful it is here.

You let yourself fall on your back, and watch as the clouds move to the side and replace for others.

'Y/n, come with me' Draco says standing up and pulling his hand to you.

You grab it and he helps you up.

'Where are we going?'

'You'll see, I just want to show you something' he says smirking and let's you follow him to the place.

Eventuelly you walk with him through the long leaves, that hang dead on the tree.

With your hands you move them to the side, and the sun overwhelms you.
Just like as you die, people says you see a white light, right?

That's how it felt, the sun is burning inside your eyes and you feel like they are gonna pop out.

You squeeze your eyes to see better and when you do, you see a beautiful lake.

Light blue, fresh, just so pretty.

The two fishes, one black, one white are swimming around each other.

'I knew you liked it' Draco says and sits down by the edge of the lake. Taking a leg-crossed position.

You sit next to him and look around, 'it really is, it feels like.. Like it isn't real' you say still looking everywhere.

'Lay down', Draco says smiling and you do. Holding your hand in his and laying both down.

'Wow' you say and gasp, almost forgetting to breath.

The sun shines bright, but does not hurt on your eyes anymore.

Clouds became, peaceful, light, form full and amaginable.

'Don't forget to breath' Draco laughs and you take a deep breath in.

'Ass' you laugh and stare for another half hour. Almost falling asleep, not because of tiredness.

No because of the peace, that rests here. Because of the silence, only the sound of the two fishes swimming glidly in the water.

'Draco, thank you' you smile, but not look at him.

'For what?'

'For making me relax, for the first time since..' you sigh about the thought but shove it away.

'I know babe, you know I'd do that for you. I love you..' Draco says, with true meaning.

He sits up while he says it and leans over you. Giving you a kiss, full of love and passionate.

You actually didn't expect for Draco to say it first, but he did.

'I love you too' you reply and kiss him again