18.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't update in a while, it's because I have long days at school and stress and stuff so i'm sorry x.

And I found out that I wrote cigarette like sigaret. I feel like a stupid hoe but who cares hihi. It's because I'm not originally speaking English so yeah. :)

It's a Monday morning when you wake up and school begins. You just had the best vacation you could ever wish for with Draco and your family.

Yesterday, you got dropped of and since then you are sad and hurt by the fact that you won't see your family for 3 months.

You feel free, and that Draco is gone. He left a note at bedside table.

'Hey, sweet y/n,

I know you don't feel great so I'll give you some space. I left chocolate at your desk and come by when you feel like it!

Xx your boyfriend'

You smile as you read the note and look over at your desk. He's so sweet, you stand up and eat one of the heart formed chocolates.

It's still early so you decide to take a shower, letting your head clear out. And let your thoughts fade away.

You grab a towel, a pair of sweatpants,  underwear and a big oversized hoodie.

You quickly shove some bath flops on and walk over to the showers. You meet Liz when you walk in.

You place your stuff on the clothing rack and Liz walks towards you.

'Hey baby..' she hugs you tight and you hold back your tears. Feeling your knees become weak, if you even think about your family.

'Thank you' you whisper softly. 'Your my bestfriend' and that was true. Since you and Hermione didn't hang out that much often, you begin to pair up with Liz more. And became best friends.

Hermione still was a great friend to you, but not like Liz.

You pull back and wipe a smalle tear from your cheek. Without saying anything you both undress before stepping into the showers.

Your not uncomfortable being naked in her presence, no you felt relaxed and save.

You untie your head from a messy, ugly bun and step in the shower. Letting the hot water, that normally you would not have this hot stream over your body.

You breath heavily as you start turning around, letting the water fall on your face straight.

You place both hands on the fall, helping you to keep standing up and try not to cry.

But as much as you don't want to you can't stop it, you cry soft and turn your sadness into anger.

You know you can't do that, but it's just who you are. What you earned from family. And you can't be this sad because of seeing your family not in 3 months.

Your head go's crazy and your eyes begin to black out. You punch into the wall till your hands bleed when suddenly the shower door opens.

'Y/n.. Come here' it's Draco. Liz must've searched for him and you hug him tight. You try and hold back your tears as he pets your head and whispers into your ear.

After a couple minutes you pull back and turn of the shower.

'Your hands, there wounded' Draco says while following you to the sink.

'Not anymore, they're healed. It's only blood now' you answer. Trying to avaoind eye contact.

He nodds and you dress on. 'You think you're ready to go to school right now?' He asks concerning.

You nodd 'yeah, I'm fine now' you reply even though you absolutely weren't fine.

You know he knows but he doesn't say anything else and walk with you to your dorm.

You put your hair in a messy bun again, but now with wet hair and put on your Air Jordan black and white shoes.

You leave them untied and walk with Draco to the Great Hall.

Remembering that moment when he left, when Kai left. You try and forget it and sit in the Slytherin table on the opposite side of Liz.

She makes a board food for you but you recline, you're not hungry. Well, not in that kind of food.

You to class in silence and sit down next to Draco and Liz and Daphne sit behind you. On almost the back of the classroom.

You sigh as you grab your books and stay silent, falling almost asleep.

You feel Draco his eyes pouring into you and you smirk up to him.

'What's wrong?' You ask him. He shook his head and smiles slight 'nothing, i was just looking at you sleeping'. 

You punch him on his arm soft and place your head on your arms again, closing your eyes.

Draco doesn't wake you up and the next two hours of the less continue.

/Your dream/

Kai appears out of nowhere and you lay down in your bed.

'Hey y/n, how are you?' He asks smiling a bit. You open your eyes immediatly as you regocnize the sound of his voice and hug him tight.

'I'm good now..' you day soft in his hear, not wantin to let him go.

'No, your not' he says pulling back. You close your eyes and sigh.

'Like i don't know..' you look up. 'You should really do fun things and think about when you'll see us again..y/n. Promise me you will' Kai says with a disturbing look in his eyes.

Your eyes flutter and you inhale deep so you won't lost controle over yourself. 'But-'

'Promise me y/n' he says spreading his arms open. You fall into his arms 'i'll promise, by the way you are an ass for using witchcraft in my head. You could also just send me a letter' you laugh.

Kai laughs too 'I wanted to see your face once again'.

You nodd and pull back, laying into your bed again and patting on the side next to you.

He lays down and you snuggle up into his arms while falling asleep and feel Kai his grip fade away slowly.

You let a tear fall on your cheek, but then remeber about the promise. Doing happy things and just wait 3 months. Enjoy my time at Hogwarts and forget about missing them.

You sit up and see youself sitting in the classroom again, you sigh and wipe the tear of your cheek, Draco pulls you into a hug and you rest your head at his shoulder.

'Thank you..' 

He doesn't reply and just tightens the hug for a second before letting go.