5.

Hey everyone who's still reading my story! I don't know what to say only that I hope you like it and to leave feedback. I continue from chapter 4 because that one was getting really long.

After class you meet your friends in the Great Hall. 'Y/n, here you are! What are you thinking? Making out with the bad boy of the school?!' Hermione almost yells while grabbing your wrist.

You sit down slowly 'he definitely is a bad boy' you joke around and laugh. 'And.. We um-' you don't know if you should be honest or not.

'He's actually a really nice person, but you just gotta get to know him. And we did not really make out. We just.. kissed' you say innocent with a small smirk.

You know Hermione doesn't approve this but you don't really care. 'Are you lying y/n?' Hermione says.

You smile slightly, 'okay we made out and smoked together' you admit.

Hermione laughs, 'I knew it!'

'You knew it?' 'Yes dummy, I see the way Malfoy looks at you. And you called him Draco and I see it when you lie'. She explained. She pulls you into a hug, 'you should've told me silly'.

'I know, but..' 'I know y/n, but I'll always support you in everything you do!'

You nodd and eat your lunch 'I gotta go see Draco for a second, I'll see you tomorrow Mione'. 'Yes you'll do that!' Hermione gives you a blow kiss and you walk to the slytherin table.

'Where's Draco?' you ask Zabini. 'In his room changing I guess, there was mud on his costume'. 'Thank you Blaise' you smile and walk to Malfoys room.

As usual you don't knock and just slam the door open, 'hey pretty boy' you say. He looks at you, you close the door. 'You have noticed I'm changing right?' he says smirking.

'Ofcourse I have, but ill just lay in your bed and watch you get dressed'. You say while scanning his half-naked body. 'As you wish' he says with a smile.

He pulls of his pants and only stands in underwear right now. 'Can I pick your outfit?' you say standing up and walking over to his closet.

'Yes if it isn't a ridiculous look I'll wear it', you nodd and look in his closet.

You grab a white blouse and a black sweater to wear over blouse. For shoes you choose black and white air Jordans and a black jeans.

'Put this on' you say while staring at his body. He puts it on and looks in the mirror. 'I like it' he turns back to you and gives you a kiss. Your surprised but kiss immediately back.

'Lets go outside, smoke and drink. I'll fix the alcohol' 'Sure how late?'
'Around 7 pm well meet up in my room' you suggest.

'Okay see you then' he says when you walk away. You wave and walk over to your own room. You look under your bed and see only two flügels. Okay second plan, you find Liz and persuades her to join robbing the alcohol collation. 'I'm in!' You smile at her.

'Okay right now it's not drinking time and the only proffesor who isn't teaching right now is Severus Snape, if we see him you hide and I'll take the blame'. 'That's a terrible plan but let's go!' Liz says laughing.

You walk into a dark small hallway, you watch over Liz if she don't get caught and if she's still close behind you.

You open a black heavy door and walk inside, you don't see anyone and you walk through the shelves full of drinks. You fill you bag up with whiskey, butterbear and four more flügels.

When you wanna sneak out again with Liz you hear food steps on the hallway, 'it's Snape! Hide Liz'.

Liz hides and so do you, Snape walks in and sees the light still on flickering. 'Who is here?' he says with an annoying tone. 'I'm sorry proffesor I'm lost' you spoke up and walked out of your hiding place. 'Ms Riddle, I could've known'. You smile slightly.

'If you want drinks you just better ask me or other proffesors will catch you'. Snape explains, you nodd 'I will ask you next time thank you'. You say surprised by his words.

'Now I'll get you out of here' Snape brings you outside and walks with you to the slytherin portret.

Liz POV

I don't hear footsteps anymore, I have to go, I walk over to the door and slowly open the door. Nobody's there and I run through the hallway back to slytherin common room.

Back to normal

'Hey Liz!' You say, fake surprised to see her. 'Y/n!' Liz says playing your game.

'Thank you professor!' Snape nodds and walks away. 'That was easy as hell, why was he so nice on you?' Liz asks.

'I don't know Liz' you lie. 'But it comes out handy sometime like now' you laugh.

You walk into the slytherin common room and walk straight to your own room with Liz.

You hide all your stuff under your bed as you shoot an innocent smile to Liz.

/7 pm/

The time flies by and you've been with Harry and Ron all the time, Hermione was in the library reading. You now are in a hurry, you walk over to your room where you found Malfoy laying on your bed.

'Your bed is softer' he says soft. 'Sleep with me then' you suggest laughing.

'Hm tempting, depends on how this night will be', he smirkingly says. You roll your eyes and laugh. 'Your an idiot, but my door is always open' you reply.

'Good to know' he looks at you while tapping on your bed, you lay down next to him. 'Where are we going tonight?' you ask.

'I think I know a place, we call it the tower'. 'Okay let's get there tonight then'. He nodds and wraps his arm around you. You are so comfortable around him and snuggle into his arms.

You relax and both fall asleep.

When you wake up it's 8 pm and Malfoy is massaging your head and plays with your hair. 'Hey there sleepy head' he says with a sleepy man voice.

You turn and face him now, you go with your hand through his hair and look at the hickey you made this afternoon. 'Did anyone saw it?' You say while slowly touching it with your fingers.

'No, not yet'.

You smile and give him a kiss. 'Maybe we need to make a new one then' you suggest.

Before he can say something your already sucking his neck and he's groaning. You go sit comfortablier and sit on his hips.

You feel him getting hard and you move forwards and back.

'Hm you must really want me' you whisper in his ear after leaving another hickey.

'Yes I do, and I will succeed and then you will we the one groaning and screaming my name' he says while turning positions.

'Well see about that..' you smirk at him while letting him dominate you with his pretty blue eyes.

'Not now, lets get to the tower' Malfoy helps you up and leads you the way when you gathered all your drinks.

'Wow it really is a beautiful view!' You say. Malfoy nodds and takes your bag of your shoulder and places it on the stairs.

He hands you down a sigaret and you smoke it. It's half past nine pm and it's already dark and the birds are sleeping. You only hear the tsjirpin from the insects.

You totally relax and get out a two bottles butterbear. For each one, Malfoy glares at you.

And you stare him in the eyes, it's really intens but you don't even touch each other. You just look and enjoy the experience. When the butterbears are finished you grab the whiskey bottle and take a sip, and then hand it over to Malfoy.

You talk nonsense with Malfoy and enjoy the night.