11.

More smut?? Or not?? Let me know!
Also, do I need to pronounce Draco Malfoy as Malfoy or Draco?

The next morning you wake up being spooned by Malfoy. It's 9 am and you begin 09:45 with school.

You cuddle up closer to him when you notice he's awake. He begins to massage your head, sweetly.

'Where are we? We have to get back to school. I don't have clothes here'. You say soft with a sleepy head.

'Stop talking. I'll transport us later. Just another 15 minutes please?' He answers your question.

You nodd and relax your muscles, you feel Malfoy is relaxed too. It gives you a chance to think about, everything!

And everything is Malfoy of course. You slightly smile and before you know it the 15 minutes are over.

You sit up and Malfoy transport you both to your room. He tendly gives you a small kiss on your forehead and walks to his own dorm.

You haven't talked much, but it wasn't awkward. It was peaceful and nice, just the feeling you got when you two smoked for the second time. On your way to the bathroom you meet Liz.

'Hey y/n, where were you? You just dissappeared yesterday. I asked Hermione but she didn't know either'. Liz begins.

You nodd and smile 'I um, I was with Draco'. You sure as hell ain't gonna tell what happend. Even tho she's a really good friend, it's kind a weird.

You quick make your toothbrush ready and put it in your mouth, so you can't answer any questions she has.

'Are you excited for tonight? The Yule Ball'. Liz begins, 'is that tonight?! I totally forgot. Well I got one lesson with Draco, but'.

Liz laughs 'no stress, it will be alright' she comforts you.

When you chill on your bed thinking about the Yule Ball you totally forget school. When you hear the bell ring loud you quick throw books in you bag. Not even sure if those are the right ones.

But you don't really care, you swing your bag over your should and step in your shoes.

Then you think about that your already late, so you ain't gonna rush. Slowly you walk to the classroom and wait when you arrive by the door.

The whole class looks at you, scanning your outfit. 'Hm, I heard why your late. Sit down quick' Remus Lumos says pointing out a seat next to Malfoy.

You nodd and walk to Malfoy. Suddenly you limp, you haven't had a burden before. But right now, you slowly walk to your table.

As you see Malfoy grinning, you give him a dead stare. Your eyes glowing blue that makes him laugh even more.

'What happend y/n?' You hear Hermione yell from the other side of the classroom. The class is all focused on you and waits for you reply.

'She is being fucked to hard I think' Pansy yells.

Everyone laughs and even Malfoy has to hold his laughter.

You ain't getting it, if someone else said it fine. But Pansy?! Hell no!

You stand up 'oh do you need help' Pansy teases you. You let out a soft growl, but hard enough for Malfoy to hear.

He grabs your wrist, 'just feed and compel. Don't slash out her throat, it makes a mess'. He warns you.

You nod and walk over to Pansy 'Um, your think your so tough huh?'

Pansy raises a eyebrow at you and you let your eyes glow. Now angry, your fangs grow and you widen your mouth to make room.

'You are gonna sit still, not being able to move unless I say. You can't resist, and I can do anything I want with you'. You compel Pansy.

Your pupils grow and your grab her wrist. Letting your claws out, you make a cut in her wrist.

A small tiny bit of blood drippes down, falls on the ground. Your veins under your eyes become blue and so do your eyes.

You bite her wrist and take a small sip of her blood. 'Anyone else gotta say anything?' You smirk as you pull your head away from Pansys wrist.

You walk back to Malfoy and lick your lips. When suddenly Dumbledore walks in and hands you down a tissue.

'Hello class, I'm here to tell you about the confusion of y/n. As you all might know, she ain't a Riddle. She's a Tribride from the Mikaelson family'.

The class glares at you and gasp scared.

'A Tribride means, she's a witch, werewolve and vampire'. He finishes.

You smile proud and Malfoy wraps his arm around your waist. Pulling you closer to him, to let everyone knows your his.

You grin slight as Dumbledore walks out of class after his speech. Everyone looks at you, not only disgust, fear but also admiring.

You let your head rest on Malfoy his shoulder and Remos Lupos continues his class.

Pansy still looks emotionless with a blank stare, not moving. You laugh and at the end of the class you compel that she remember everything, and that she can move and resist.

Right after that you walk with Malfoy over to the slytherin table where you meet Liz. Sitting next to Blaise and another boy who you don't know.

'Hey Goyle, is your arm fixed?' Malfoy says loud.

Goyle nodds 'and who's this?' he asks with a arrogant look. 'Hey!' Malfoy yells angerly, 'you'll treat her with respect'.

Goyle backs off 'I'm sorry' he stutters. Malfoy laughs 'yeah, that's what I thought'.

You sit back next to him 'you didn't have to do that Draco, I can stand up for myself'.

He nodds 'I know you can..' he pauses.
'But.. You're my girlfriend so'.

I am? You think. You smirk proud and give him a kiss while sliding your hand over his tigh.

'That's true' you whisper. Malfoy breaths uncomfortably and grabs your hand with his.

Bringing your hand up, you ain't responding and take your hand away. With a smirk you look him the eyes 'hm tease..' he mutters.

'I'm sorry Draco, I just have to much fun playing with you', you smirk.

Then you watch to your right, seeing Blaise and Liz watching you in disgust. 'You guys should really go to a room'.

You smile 'Hm, no maybe later' you tease Malfoy.

'Hm.. Definitely later yes', he smirks back. You laugh and talk with the group.

You see Goyle being left out and acting really awkward around you. You don't make a point of it and walk with Malfoy to your room after lunch.

'So, what are we doing today?' He asks laying down on your bed, waiting for you to join him.

'I don't know, what do you wanna do?' You smirk at him while sitting on him.
'Eh, I think you know..'

He turns positions with you and now he's topping you. Placing his knee between your legs, pressing on your skin.

You moan as you let your head fall on your pillow. Malfoy leans over to your neck and gives you hickeys, all the way down to your breast.

He pulls your shirt off and takes off your bra, rubbing with his finger softly around your nipple.