The first two chapters are finished and published and I really put a lot of time in it. I hope you like it and leave a comment of feedback behind. Have a nice time reading!

'Where should we get going Draco?'

'I don't know, you wanted to go outside. You know i think it's pretty cold so we should get inside and lay down in bed.'

'Well, you really want me in bed don't you?' You smile. 'Um just friends, don't flatter yourself.' He says blushing a little.

'Is that a little blush there pretty boy?' You laugh at him and he pushes you.

'I'll make you blush soon enough you'll see.'

'Okay, wait. Let's make a bet.' You suggest.
'If I don't make you blush you'll get to do something to me, and if you smoke in this week I'll get to give you a kiss.' Malfoy says.

You mouth opens. 'Kiss? On my cheek right?' Malfoy shook his head. 'Mouth? Okay then. And if you don't make me blush I'll get to give you a hickey and you can't tell anyone it was me. ' You teas him with an playful look in your eyes.

'Fine.'

You walk back in and go straight to the slytherin common room. 'Hey Liz.' She greets back 'we are sharing a room togheter shall I help you with you stuff?' Liz asks nicely.

'Only guiding would be anough Liz, you don't have to help with my stuff'. You smile at her and followes her lead.

'See you tonight 9 pm in my bedroom y/n'. 'Yeah sure' you answer.

'What are you and Malfoy up to?' Liz asks. 'Were sneaking out' you say. Liz glares. 'Really? That's so cool!' You nodd and smile at her.

You walk behind Liz with your bags and put them on your bed. You begin to sort out your clothes while in the mean time Liz talks to you.

She's a very social person, you two are becoming friends already.

'Y/n, if I were you I would change in warmer clothes for tonight' Liz says. You nodd 'you can pick my outfit if you want', you shove one of your clothing bags towards her and smile.

She begins to open your bag and smile 'I really love you style, it's so different but so pretty. It really fits you!'

You smile 'thank you Liz'.

After Liz had picked your outfit you go ahead and change. 'Do I need to leave the room when you change?' Liz asks. 'Don't be silly! Your my friend of course you don't have to leave.' You smile and put on a black ripped baggy pants with a belt, a baggy white short top and a grey vest what you close halfway.

'And which pair of shoes do I need to wear?' Again you shove a bag to Liz, full with shoes. 'Wow, you have a lot of shoes. I love them'. You smile on the compliment 'if you want to wear them just take them anytime'.

She stands up and gives you a hug 'thank you, your so sweet to me'.
'Your such a sweet friend too!' You say.

'Does this pair match your outfit?' Liz asks when holding up the white nike air force 1. You nodd and put them on.

'You've got style, I like the outfit Liz' she smiles like a little kid who just got a lollipop. You laugh about it and walk with Liz around the building.

'So this is the common room of slytherins and right there is the hallway to the Great Hall..' Liz explains.

You nodd and talk with her like you have been friends your whole life.

/Later that day 6 pm/

You and Liz are chilling in the bedroom you share. You two have a lot of fun and laugh and talk about everything.