4.

/The next morning/

'Y/n! Wake up! We have school!' You hear Liz yell to you. 'How late is it?' You ask with a sleepy voice. 'Umm 07:30 and school begins 08:30, so hurry up!'

You get up 'I still have an hour, why the stress?' you mutter under your breath.

You look in your closet and grab your slytherin costume. You don't like costumes, you just want to wear a sweatpants and a hoodie or top.

'Hm I don't care about rules' you say to yourself. You grab a gray hoodie and a black sweatpants. It's 07:45 and your already dressed.

Sleepy you walk to the common room to see if anyone is there.

'Fucking hell, the stupidity of mine is already starting!' You walk over to Malfoy cursing. You open up the door and see him struggling with his tie.

'Hey y/n, not in costume?' 'No, I didn't feel like it'. He laughs and you walk over to him.

You help him with his tie 'here you go' you smile.

'Thanks'.

You walk away and Malfoy follows you, 'I hate mornings' he says. You laugh 'me too, expecially when it's so early. Or I get woken up one hour before school even starts'. Malfoy starts to laugh 'Liz?' You nodd and laugh.

On your socks you walk over to the Great Hall with Malfoy to eat breakfast. 'Y/n, why haven't you shoes on?' You hear Hemione say from behind. 'Ugh a mudblood' Malfoy says in himself. 'Shut up Draco! She's my best friend!'

Malfoy sighs and walk over to the slytherin table to claim a seat for the two of you. 'Wow, he listened to you' Hermione says with widened eyes. 'Ofcourse he does!' You laugh.

'We've got class together 08:30 right?' You ask. Hermione nodds. 'I'll see you then, have fun with Malfoy y/n. I'm gonna eat'. You laugh and wave her goodbye.

You sit next to Malfoy, 'you shouldn't be so rude to my friends Draco!' You slap with you hand on his leg.

Malfoy gasps 'you.. -'.

You laugh 'sorry about that'. 'Don't lie y/n' Malfoy says teasing you. 'I know you liked it Draco, don't worry I won't tell anyone'. You say whispering in his ear while shoving your hand up, almost touching his private area. Malfoy gasps and grabs your wrist, placing it on the table. 'Stop that!'
You laugh and go on to make your breakfast.

'You know you still haven't made me blush, Draco..' You say teasingly. 'So when do I get to set a hickey in you neck?' You laugh.

'How long do I get to make you blush?' Malfoy asks. 'Only today' you come sit closer to him. 'Hm' Malfoy teases you. 'Idiot' you laugh.

It's 08:15 and you walk over to your room. You put on your dark green air Jordans and grab the books you need for school.

You grab your bag and walk with Liz over to Zabini and Malfoy who you meet in the common room. 'Hey pretty boys, wait up!' You yell at them.

You run towards them with Liz following. You jump on Malfoys back and the two of you drop on the ground.

You lay on top of him and Malfoy turns on his back. You now face him 'isn't this nice y/n?' You get closer to him until your faces almost touch and whisper 'hm, you smell good bloody idiot'. Completely ignoring his teasing question. Zabini and Liz already walked further and Malfoy wraps his arms around your waist. 'What are you up to?' You ask. 'Nothing..' he smirks. He turns the positions and now he's topping you. You groan soft 'hm, you -'. You get interupted by Pansy pulling Malfoy off you. 'Find a room!' You smile 'thanks for the tip Pansy, let's go Draco' you have a playful but hatred look in your eyes and stare to Pansy. She walks away fast. You and Malfoy now stand and face each other. You laugh and grab you bag.