16.

You hear a loud knocking on the door and sit right up.

'Who's that? Don't come in' you say tired. 'It's me Kai, I can come in. I'm coming in right now' he says.

You quickly grab the sheets and cover Draco and you.

He opens the door. 'Hm, rough night?' He teases you. You smile 'maybe, now get out'.

'I was just waking you up for breakfast ratt' he says smirking and closes the door behind him when he walks out.

You watch Draco sleep for another couple minutes and then wake him up.

'Wake up pretty boy, breakfast' you say giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

He groans and sits up a bit. You stand up, but quickly fall back on the bed.

Draco laughs 'awh, did I fucked you to hard?' He teases. 'You made me limp! Second time that your gonna embarrasse me' you say licking your dry lips.

'I'm sorry' he says and leans in for a kiss. 'Sarcastic idiot' you say and stick your tongue inside his mouth.

Making out for a minute and then try and stand up again. You groan a bit. You thought it might be healed but it's not.

Draco watches you struggle and smiles. You put on some clothes and walk over to Draco.

You trangle your fingers in his and walk downstairs. You haven't done your hair so it's still ugly.

You lock eyes with Draco and smile, walking of the stairs.

You sit on the table next to him while everyone glares at you. Watch in gyou limp, you smirk slightly and they laugh.

Kai raises his eyesbrow playfully, knowing what you did. Wanting to spill the tea.

'So, how'd you sleep?' Kai asks Draco with a teasing look. Draco doesn't mind and matches his energy, putting on a smirk.

'I slept amazing thank you'. Kai looks at me again and suddenly it's silent.

'Well, not awkward at all' you say hoping the staring eyes would go away.

They smile and turn back around, enjoying breakfast and you feel relieved.

'Kai, I swear to God if you say one word.. -'

'One word about what? That hickey in hjs neck?', Klaus takes a seat on head while interrupting you and laughing.

'Nothing dad' you say avoiding the hickey subject. He raises an eyebrow and laughs. He leans in to whisper something in your ear.

'Next time, don't go to the woods. I have patrole there. Hayley and Damon heard some strange noices' he smirks.

You slam your hand to your forehead in embarrasment and then smile. 'Well, where should I go then? In the Quarter? Didn't think so, and since when are there patrols?' You say. A bit to loud so now everyone's eyes are at you again.

Kai laughs loud and covers his mouth with his hand.

'I'll buy a new bed for you love and there are patrols since you left for Hogwarts' he says smirking.

Everyone looks at you with a face like they figured it out. Like they knew what you did.

'Well, thank you dad' you say taking your eyes away.

Suddenly the doors open and Damon and Hayley walk in. 'Goodmorning, where's the...' Damon pauses when he looks at you. Your eyes lock and he smirks. 'The bourbon' he finishes.

'Y/n know where it stands' Kai makes up. Of course you know that. But now! With Damon after what happend in the woods.

You litterly just can't.