8.

Continuing from the last scenes of chapter 7. :)

He puts you down when he feels your legs shake less so you can dress on.

You put on your clothes when you stand stable and when Malfoy is dressed on you both walk back to the table.

You got a feeling everyone looks at you because they heard it but you try to ignore it.

Time skip to the next schoolday.

'Hey Liz, have you seen y/n today?' Malfoy asks. 'Yep.. She locked herself up in her room because she's um yea.. Just watch for yourself' Liz says.

You nodd awkwardly not knowing what to do with that information and walk to your room.

He knocks soft, 'who is it?'

'It's me.. Draco' you sigh and open the door. 'Hi' you say awkwardly while standing aside for him to walk in.

He sits on your bed and pulls you close next to him. 'What's wrong I haven't seen you since... -'.

'I know..' you interupped him, not wanting to hear what you did with him.

'And nothings wrong' you pause. 'It's just, I wanted it to meant something to both of us', you sigh sadly.

'What do you mean? I did meant something for me' you look up. 'Did it?'

He puts his hands on your cheeks and massage your face with his thumbs.

'Ofcourse it did! I have no regrets and I really like you'. Did he really said that? You nodd 'I like you too' and give him a small kiss on his lips.

'Do you wanna eat with me please?'

You nodd and stand up, exhausted from thinking all the time that you lost your virginity to him, and that it didn't matter to him.

Well that was I big lie you told yourself. You walk with him to the Great Hall and sit next to him.

On the opposite of the table sits Liz, 'hey y/n, are you okay? You look tired' she asks worried. You nodd and rubs in your eyes.

'What is it?' Malfoy asks. 'There's something in my eye'.

'Let me see'. You widen you eye and take your hand away so he can see the eyelash in your eye.

'Stay still okay?' you nodd and feel your eyes fill up with water slowly.

He brings his head closer to you and with his thumb he wips the lost eyelash carefully out your eye.

You breath heavily and roll your eyes to the back of your head when you felt his finger coming to your pupil.

'Got it' he smiles and wipes the eyelash of his finger. 'Thank you Draco'.

After lunch you only have one class to go until your free from school.

You have class with Hufflepuff and that means Cedric, the guy you met a couple days ago is there.

You see him sitting alone and glaring at you, you walk over to him and sit down. 'Hi Cedric, what a coincidence we meet again' you laugh soft. He nodds 'it is, I mostly got classes with Ravenclaw'.

You talk for a while and agree to hang out after school. So when class finishes you walk with him outside.

'It's beautiful out here' you say slow. He nodds and lays down on a bench. You laugh and he quickly sit up again so you can take a seat as well.

'It's already 5 pm, we should get inside for dinner'. You nodd and stand up while walking along a crowd of people around a big tree.

You just walk forward but hear someone yell angerly.

'What are you bloody Hufflepuff doing with my girlfriend!' Malfoy yells and pushes the crows of people out of his way.

You widen your eyes, girlfriend?

'N-nothing..' Cedric stutters. 'That's what I thought. Stay away from her' he stands almost against him as you pull them away from each other.

'Babe, we were just hanging out. Don't worry' you comfort him. He breaths angerly and you kiss him. He slips his tongue inside your mouth and wrestle with yours.

You pull back and there a lot of people saying 'ooo' but you don't care. You only care about Malfoy and your unconditional love for him.

He walks back to his friends as you walk over to the Great Hall. 'Meet you at dinner y/n' you nodd and walk forward.

'So, someone was jealous or just super overprotective' Cedric says. A bit confused about the almost attack Malfoy wanted to throw at him.

You smile 'that's just Draco'. He nodds and separate ways to the Hufflepuff table.

'Y/n, how are things with Draco. I heard you kind of had a fight about Cedric?' Liz says.

'A fight? That's ridiculous! No he was just protective over me because I hang out with Cedric. It's understandable, I probably did the same if I were him. I didn't think it through how it would be for him' you nodd as finishing your sentence.

She smiles 'I'm happy it works out. Almost everyone knows your his girlfriend now!'

'Really?' You slightly blush and turn to look at the other tables. Seeing a crowd of 6 people pointing and laughing at you.

'Y/n? Don't do it!'

'Too late' you angerly stand up and feel your eyes lower into a sharp stand.

You walk over to the boys and see them laughing. You straighten your back as you feel eyes following you.

'Got something funny to say?!' You ask with an eyebrow raised. They back of just as one stands leaning against the table.

He scoffs 'you might be a Riddle, y/n. But you are a ridiculous fool dating Malfoy. I don't know why everyone is afraid of you to be honest' he says as he looks back at his friends.

They laugh but you feel your eyes lighten up and stand a step closer to him.

'You act tough, but what are you? Weak and a failure, no wonder that your parents put you up to adoption' you sneer back at him.

You growl and feel your fangs grow. O no, this can't be happening! You widen you mouth to make room for your big fangs.

The boy jumps back 'what are you?!' he yells.

You growl as you slashed his throat with your claws. All the people in the Great Hall, including the professors and Dumbledore watch you as he bleeds out at the ground.

His blood driped on your fingers and you lick it of. You angerly walk back to Liz.

'Y/n! Your eyes, there blue'. You didn't see Malfoy stare at you from the door by the Great Hall.

'Looks like I missed a lot'. He laughs as you grab his wrist and pulls you with him to your room.

'What are you y/n, I thought you were a witch' Liz asks. Not afraid, just curious.

'I am, but I'm also half werewolf and vampire'. I ain't a Riddle, I'm a Mikaelson, the sister of Hope Mikealson.. '

You sigh and see Liz gasp.'You are the Tribrid twin!' You nodded.

'If I didn't fake my last name I couldn't join Hogwarts, apparently to Dumbledore..' you sigh. 'But now everyone knows I ain't a Riddle, because Riddles aren't mixes of other supernatural creatures'.

Malfoy grabs your waist and pulls it closer to him as he gives you a passionate kiss. 'I love you, and I love the fact that your such a sneaky tease that even I didn't know you were something else!' He grins as you smile and pulls you into a another kiss.

Liz gives you a hug and you feel surprisingly save. Not long after you fall asleep with the two most loving people in your life!

Okay, well a lot of things happend in this chapter. There were secrets getting unravelled, and I hope you liked the outcome! :)