four

"Draco!" Juniper called out happily, her drunk self had been thrilled to see everyone tonight, even Draco Malfoy. "Dance with me!" She tried to yell over the music and he was barely able to hear her, but went along with it anyway.
"How drunk are you?" He asked her as he took her cup of alcohol, taking a sip if it. Black cherry rum mixed with Sprite filled his tastebuds, but the rum was overpowering. Part of him was slightly enraged that she allowed herself to get this drunk, but the other part liked that she wasn't acting so innocent tonight. "No more for you." Draco shouted over the music.
"That's not fair!" Juniper stuck her bottom lip out at him, trying to pout, but Draco just brushed it with his thumb.
"Careful there, darling. Keep sticking that lip out and I might just have to kiss you." He teased her.
"Promise?" Juniper asked him, shocking him tremendously. He hadn't realized that Juniper was the biggest flirt when drunk, so this new behavior took him off guard and immediately felt the need to stay with her to protect her from the other male students.
"Alright, you need water." Draco said as he downed the rest of the alcohol in her cup, then pulled out his wand and pointed it at the cup and said, "aguamenti," so her cup now had water in it. He handed it back to her and said, "drink," but it was more of a demand. She looked at him with a smirk on her face as she lifted the cup to her lips, taking a sip of the water.
"You're so...so..." She was trying to find the words to say. "So protective! That's it! I can handle myself, Malfoy, I'm a big girl." Juniper said as she twirled herself under his arm that she held as she danced to the music.
"Oh, I have no doubt about that. And you can call me Draco, you know." He said to her as he chuckled at her while he watched her dance.
"Lighten up and dance, Draco." She set emphasis on his first name, giving him a smile, and then in one swift decision decided to make her way to the door to exit the Room of Requirement.
"Um, Juniper, where do you think you're going?" Draco hissed at her as she began to walk through the corridors, still turning and twirling as if there were music playing. She sipped on the water, each time it touched her tongue she was disappointed it wasn't the black cherry rum. "Juniper!" Draco hissed again as she refused to answer his questions.
"We should go to the astronomy tower!" Juniper said excitedly. "Then we can see the stars and the planets and the moon." She giggled to her very drunk self as Draco followed her around, groaning that she was so active when drunk.
"I don't think being that high up is a good idea when you're this drunk." Draco tried to warn her. "We should get you back to the common room so you can lay in bed." He told her, but she didn't listen of course. She continued to make her way to the astronomy tower, her little plaid green skirt was barely covering her arse at this point.
"If I fall you'll just have to catch me." She giggled as she reached the stairs to the tower. "You would catch me, wouldn't you?" Juniper stopped to turn to him while they were on the stairs, he was a couple steps lower than her, making her the same height as him.
"Always." Draco nodded his head, she giggled again, a sweet laugh that rang in his ears like music, making him smile at how happy she was to be here on the astronomy tower with him. He knew that she'd probably be just as happy to be here with anyone else, but he tried not to think of that and only to think that she was happy with him. She made her way to the top where the warm breeze greeted them both, immediately going to the railing to look at the horizon.
"Look at how gorgeous!" Juniper called out as she looked up at the thousands of stars shining brightly. Draco chuckled at her excitement, watching her excitedly point up at them, trying to count them but losing count or losing which stars she already counted.
"Drink your water, June." Draco called from behind her, making her turn quickly.
"Don't call me that, my mum calls me June. You have to call me something else." She said as she walked over to him, pointing her small finger at him.
"Alright, what do you want me to call you then?" He asked her with a laugh.
"I can't come up with the nickname or else it has no meaning." She whined as she sipped on her water. Draco found himself enjoying the view of her sway with the breeze, her dark curls blowing softly, her skin shined in the moonlight and her rose colored lips were so full of life it seemed as he wanted so badly to press his lips to hers.
"Alright, how about Junebug?" He asked her. She moved the cup away from her mouth, a smile going across her face as she dissolved into a fit of laughter.
"Yes! That's a good one!" She squealed excitedly, the alcohol in her system clouded her mood about him greatly and he knew it, part of that fact making him a bit sad as he knew she wouldn't react this same way toward him any other day. She put the cup on an empty table and walked back toward the railing, sitting on the ground and then laying back. Draco followed and sat next to her, but not laying down, he simply just watched her watch the stars, making sure she was alright and safe from the nonexistent people that could threaten her tonight. "Oh, look, look!" She pointed her finger excitedly at the sky, making Draco look up at a familiar constellation.
"Yes, darling?" Draco played dumb and she knew it, making her sit up and his his abdomen lightly.
"Don't be daft, that's the constellation called Draco!" She said to him. "That's you." She poked her finger into his stomach, whispering the last part of her sentence as if she were teaching him something new. He nodded his head, looking up at the constellation he was named after.
"You're right, that is me." Draco went along with her drunken antics, making her laugh wildly again. He was taken aback when she leaned down again, falling into him unexpectedly, and continued to look at the stars. He let her lay there in his lap, something he never had a girl do, something he never thought he would let a girl do. But yet there she laid, in his lap while his hand twisted strands of her curly hair between his fingers, the breeze carrying the scent of her passion fruit shampoo and vanilla scented perfume to his nose. The two different scents excited him.
Juniper laid there looking up at the sky, but most importantly to her at the moment she was breathing in the scent of chocolate and cologne, the two scents pairing together wonderfully as it illuminated her senses. She felt herself sit up again, turning toward him and blurting out, "you smell really, really good."
Her statement caused a deep chuckle to come from his lips, a chuckle that she liked hearing. Her judgment was still so clouded, but she leaned over to him and placed a kiss on his lips unexpectedly. Draco, however, didn't even hesitate to kiss Juniper back, immediately moving his body so he was on his knees, pushing her back against the ground so he was hovering over her. The thrill of him being over her was exciting in her mind as their lips worked together effortlessly. She tangled her hands in the back of his white-blonde hair, deepening the kiss. One hand untangled a hand from his neck, pinning it above her head, intertwining their fingers together.
She wasn't sure how long they stayed like that kissing on the floor of the astronomy tower. Reality began to snap into her when his lips traveled from hers down to her neck, sucking on the skin to leave bruises. One of his hands found its way to the side of her hip inside her skirt, her own hands traveling down to the buttons on his shirt, undoing them so she could have access to his collarbone where she left her own bruises.
He was slightly shocked, never had he had a girl actually attempt to leave marks on his skin, he wasn't sure if he would've even let a girl do that, but he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of knowing that the hickeys appearing on him were caused by her. He lifted the cropped black shirt off her body, leaving her in a black lace bra that he couldn't peel his eyes away from. Draco ran his index finger down the center of her chest in between her breasts before snaking a hand around to unclasp the bra. It seemed to be one swift motion that her bra was now off, somewhere on the floor in the tower, and his mouth was now latched onto her breast as he began to leave bruises there as well.
Juniper felt herself moan out, the pleasure of having his mouth on her was intoxicating, but it also began to make her feel extremely sober as his shirt came off, and she uncontrollably felt herself say, "wait."
Draco didn't even hesitate to stop, quickly shooting his head up to look into her green eyes, concern came across his face as she breathed heavily, staring back directly into his blue eyes. Even she could tell that there was concern in them and she knew that he wasn't there for just one quick fuck and leave, but she couldn't be sure.
"Do you want to stop?" He asked her, his voice was a different tone that she hadn't heard before. She thought for a moment and then nodded her head, prompting him to move so he wasn't on her.
"I'm sorry." Juniper blurted out as she slid her cropped shirt back on without the bra, unable to find it anywhere, which would suck since someone was sure to find it at some point. Draco was buttoning his shirt again and turned to look at her.
"Why are you apologizing?" He asked and although his tone was soft, she felt as if the world came crashing down on her and all she wanted to do was cry.
"I basically just led you on and then told you to stop." Juniper said, tears burning her eyes and she hoped Draco wouldn't notice. She heard him sigh, making her feel even worse, but then he stuck his hand out for her to grab so he could pull her up off the ground.
"Don't apologize, you don't want to keep going and that's alright." Draco shrugged. It seemed not to phase him, which made her slightly happy but also upset that this was so easy for him to let go. Juniper nodded, avoiding all eye contact with him as she began to walk away.
"I'll see you tomorrow for rounds." Juniper said quickly as she began to walk down the stairs.
"Juniper, wait a second!" Draco called after her, but she didn't listen, continuing to rush down the stairs as best she could as she was still completely drunk. She walked back to the Slytherin common room and locked herself in her bedroom, wanting to forget the entire night that just happened. It felt like forever until she was able to finally fall asleep.
Draco, however, stayed on top of the astronomy tower a little longer. He stood at the railing and watched the world around him as he thought about the events that just happened. He looked up at the constellations and saw the one she had pointed out to him, slightly annoying him as he didn't want to be hung up on a girl.
Draco walked back to the Slytherin common room trying to take his mind off the girl who smelled sweetly of vanilla and passion fruit, but was unsuccessful. Even as he got into bed and tried to think of something else, anything else, he couldn't take his mind off of Juniper. He'd never been so stuck on a girl and he surely didn't like it, but he also knew that he didn't want anyone else stuck on her like he was.