thirty

Once their kiss broke, Draco turned the knob on the stove again to reboil the water, but immediately turned back to Juniper and lifted her onto the counter. His hands rested on her thighs against the soft fabric of the light blue dress she was wearing, it seemed like second nature for her to reach her hands to his jawline and pull his lips to hers.
    "Maybe you should turn the stove off again." Juniper muttered against his lips, feeling completely and utterly consumed by him, but Draco shook his head and gave her a smirk.
    "Mmm," he made the sound in his throat lightly, "tea while you write, darling. After that we can pick up where we left off." Draco said as he pressed his lips to her forehead and turned off the stove one last time to pour the boiling water into the cups with teabags. Juniper slid off the counter and took the tea cup from his hands, going into another room of the house where there was a study that had been there before they restored the house. She sat down at the desk that had been there originally, now fixed and no longer dusty and broken, and began to write her letter to Blair.

Bee,
    I must say I'm quite glad you wrote to me regardless how little we've spoken. I miss you so much, bee. It hurts to think of how much I miss you. All I can tell you is that yes, I am with Draco and no, you cannot say anything to anyone. I'm begging you, Bee. If you love me, do not tell a single soul who I'm with or that you've heard from me please. I'll be able to explain things to you in time, but for your safety you've got to remain ignorant to my whereabouts.
    Oh, Bee. I'm so sorry I didn't try harder to talk with you. I'm so sorry I let things and people get in the way of our friendship. I love you so much and I hope you'll write back to me. When I see you again you'll have to come with me so you can see where we're living, Bee. It's beautiful here and even though there's a war that's going to tear our world apart soon enough, I'm so happy. I feel like you'd enjoy it where we are. Our home is quaint and warm, Draco fixed it for us since I can't do magic yet without the Ministry knowing. One day you'll see it and one day we can be reunited again.
    Please write back, Bee. I miss you.
                                                                          Love,
                                                                             Juney

    Juniper folded the letter and wrote Blair's name across the envelope, sealing it carefully and then grabbed more parchment to write to Hermione.

Hermione,
    Draco and I are safe and well hidden near the mountains where the evergreens grow tall. The lake out front is crystal clear and the meadow grows from the original state of the cottage we've found. You can find it by thinking of the juniper berries that grow nearby and you must keep your thoughts safe. Only you will know. Come if and when you need, we're here to help in any way that we can.
                                                   Apparation is the key,
                                                                           Juniper

    She had one last letter to write and she knew she had to keep it even shorter than the ones before to prevent her from breaking. She continued to sip her tea and carefully sealed the letter to Hermione before writing the one last letter.

Mum and dad,
Please don't try to figure out who I'm with, it's best you don't know for now. Yes, we have food, water, and plenty of money. We're safe and well hidden for now. I can't come home, I already am home. This is home now and I promise you'll see me soon, I wish I could give you a time frame, but for now I can't. I'm so sorry for hurting you both like this, I never wanted it to be like this.
Love,
June, Berry