seventeen

* warning: this chapter will be more smut oriented and probably very, very detailed. *

    December arrived and Juniper was more stressed about exams, Advanced Potions class was not her strongest subject and the further they got into the book, the more confused she seemed to get. Draco, however, was excelling at Advanced Potions, which severely annoyed Juniper. She knew that he was incredibly smart and very good with magic, but potions was completely different. It was as if he could memorize the book without even having to read it twice. The only thing that kept Juniper from completely losing her mind was watching him struggle with transfiguration, something she excelled at, but Draco had a bit more trouble. He was good at it, but not as good as Juniper. Yet tonight she wasn't working on transfiguration, tonight she and Draco were sitting in his room studying, Juniper worked on potions and Draco read his charms textbook. Studying didn't last long as she kept getting overly frustrated with the material in the book, groaning as she laid her head back on the pillow. Draco looked up from his book, he sat at his desk where he took notes about the proper ways to cast certain charms, and looked at Juniper, chuckling at her frustration.
    "Alright there, Junebug?" Draco asked as he watched her go back to reading the potions book, her face mixed with anger and stress.
    "I hate this bloody class. I might just pitch myself off the astronomy tower before I have to study more of this shit." Juniper said bitterly. Draco chuckled again as he closed his charms book and stood up from his seat at his desk, making his way over toward his bed where Juniper laid. She was back to reading the Advanced Potions book as Draco crawled onto the bed and hovered over her, dipping his head under her arms that held the book up so he could kiss her neck. "I need to study." Juniper said quietly, trying not to make it obvious that her voice was getting caught in her throat. By now, Draco knew exactly where to plant his lips against her neck to make her weak.
    "You've been at this for over four hours, time to take a break." Draco muttered against her neck. The vibrations of his voice tickled her neck a bit.
    "Exams start tomorrow, potions is in two days." Juniper said as she tried to move her head to block his access to her neck, but Draco turned her head and took the book from her hands.
    "Which is exactly why you need to put the book down and relax." He told her with more of a demand. "Now, are you going to let me take away your stress?" He asked her, giving her a cocky smile. Juniper stared back at him for a second before letting a smile break onto her face and she nodded her head. Draco's cocky smile turned into a more normal one before he placed his lips on hers, kissing her forcefully and dominantly. Juniper's hands immediately went to his shirt, unbuttoning the buttons along the black material until there were no buttons left, allowing her to push the shirt off his shoulders. Draco's hands were fixated on doing the same to her, unbuttoning her shirt quickly until it was off of her. Juniper moved her hands to the black belt, but he stopped her. "Ah, ah, ah," that cocky smile had returned, "you are not in control tonight, Ms. Hartley." Draco whispered as he placed a light kiss on her lips.
    "But —" Juniper began to speak, but Draco was persistent as he shushed her.
    "As I said, you are not in control tonight." He said as he let his fingers drag down the center of her chest in between her breasts before they snaked around to unclasp her bra. "No buts, Ms. Hartley, just lie back," he placed a trail of light kisses long her neck, lowering them to her collarbone and then to her breasts, "and let me make you feel better." Draco's voice was so low it sent shivers up her spine. She nodded her head as their eyes met, Draco gave her a smirk as his thumb brushed against her bottom lip.
    Draco enjoyed watching her become a bit more frustrated under him as he went back to kissing her neck, quickly trailing down to her collarbone again while leaving hickeys on her skin. One hand trailed up to her breast as he brought his mouth to the other, making sure to leave purple bruises in multiple places. Juniper couldn't help but let out a small moan as Draco trailed his lips down her stomach and began sliding her green and silver Slytherin skirt off slowly.
    "Do you have to be so teasingly slow?" Juniper asked getting slightly irritated. Draco looked up at her as his fingers wrapped around the waistband of her underwear, slowly pulling them down until he tossed them to the side.
    "Patience, love." Draco chuckled as his hands grasped her thighs tightly. Juniper watched as he placed light kisses along her inner thigh on both sides, trailing his mouth closer and closer to where she wanted him most. Draco heard a small groan come from Juniper's lips as she moved her hips a bit. He laughed at her frustration, but decided to give her what she wanted. Juniper watched as Draco lowered his head into her, pushing his tongue into the small bundle of nerves that caused a rather loud moan to escape from her lips. She leaned her head back against the pillow, her eyes slightly rolling as his tongue rolled against her clit. Draco's hands had to hold her hips to the bed, the swift movements of his tongue against her was sending her into overdrive, her legs were beginning to have a slight shake to them as she could feel her stomach tightening.
    "Bloody hell, Draco." Juniper moaned as her hands tangled in Draco's white hair. He shot his eyes up to look at her as profanities began spewing from her lips mixed with his name, knowing she was getting extremely close to finishing. He began going quicker, sucking on her nerves and pushing his tongue against her, feeling her thighs shaking more rapidly as her climax came over her. Juniper stayed looking up at the ceiling, feeling as if she were seeing stars a bit. She looked up from the pillow at Draco who had a wicked smirk on his face.
    "Feeling less stressed?" Draco cocked his head at her, making her laugh a bit while she nodded. She sat up and got on her knees, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his.
    "Your turn." Juniper whispered against his lips as she moved so he was now sitting where she was. She continued the kiss as she undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants quickly. "Do you still want control or are you going to be nice and let me have some fun?" Juniper asked as she pulled his black pants and boxers down, immediately letting her tongue slide against his shaft. Draco leaned his head back for a second and then lifted it again, nodding to her.
    "You can have some fun, but keep talking like that and I'm going to take control again." Draco said raising an eyebrow at her. Juniper gave him a smirk as she lowered her head onto him. Draco leaned his head back against the bed frame and parted his lips a bit, drawing a breath in as pleasure surrounded him as Juniper sucked against him lightly, swirling her tongue gently, just enough to please yet tease him. "Jesus Christ, Juniper." Draco breathed out, he let his hands go into her wavy hair, pulling it back so it wouldn't get in the way of her movements against him. Juniper enjoyed knowing how teasing this was for him, knowing that when she felt him twitch a bit it meant he was getting closer. Draco attempted to move her, wanting to bend her over and take her now, but Juniper looked up at him with pleading eyes.
    "Let me finish you, sweetheart." Juniper whispered to him as she reached her hand onto his stomach, attempting to push him back down. "Then you can have total and complete control of me." She nodded her head before putting her mouth around him again. Draco shut his eyes and put his head back again, willingly letting her have control over him for the time being. Juniper continued to swirl her tongue against him, moving her head quicker until he finished. Draco drew a deep breath in before sitting up, letting his eyes gaze over her body. He moved over to her, dragging his hands along her body where her waist curved in, his lips grazing hers until he finally kissed her again, one if the hands that traced her body went up to her neck, wrapping his fingers around it lightly while he moved his lips moved to her neck as well.
    "Do you know how absolutely gorgeous you are?" Draco spoke quietly as he looked in her eyes, making her give a small laugh. She raised her hands to his cheeks and pulled him in again, enlisting them into a passionate kiss. Draco pushed her back against the bed, hovering over her as he slowly pushed his length into her, causing Juniper to let out a moan and slight wince. He moved slowly in and out of her, holding eye contact for a few moments until he picked up the pace which caused Juniper to roll her eyes back. She kept getting annoyed as he continued to tease her, slowing his pace down, she gave him a frown and moved so he was now under her.
    "Do you know how unfair it is to have you consistently teasing me like that, Malfoy?" Juniper said as she pushed her hips into him, causing her to close her eyes from the pleasure that began to consume her. "Moving so slowly like that might be fun for you, but goodness, Draco, fuck me already." Juniper pressed her lips to his, but the kiss was quickly broken as he moved her off of him, flipping her onto her knees and elbows and pushing her down as he pushed into her. Juniper arched her back as far as she could as Draco's hands wrapped around her hips as he roughly slammed into her.
    "Fuck, Juniper..." Draco muttered as he shut his eyes, enjoying the way she arched her back for him. He watched as Juniper's hands gripped the bedsheets tightly as he continued to roughly push into her. It wasn't long until Juniper was yelling out moans mixed with profanities and Draco's name, finishing for a second time just before he did.
    Draco sat there for a few moments, trying to gather himself before he grabbed his boxers off the ground and slid them on. He grabbed Juniper's off the ground and slid them in her legs as he placed a kiss on her lips.
    "Alright there, darling?" He asked quietly as he got back in the bed, pulling her closely into him. He felt her nod against him as her arm draped over lightly, knowing she was probably exhausted from the studying and sex.
    "I'm very relaxed now, that's for sure." Juniper said making Draco laugh, his hands rubbed against her skin lightly and he placed a kiss against her head.
    "Good, now relax more and go to sleep so we can get through exams in the morning." Draco said softly as he turned out the lamp on his desk with the wave of his wand.
    "Ugh, don't remind me, I'm not looking forward to those." Juniper said as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his warm hands against her skin.
    "After them we can go sit under evergreen trees until we're too cold and then we'll come inside and yell at the first years to get away from the fireplace so we can sit there and study for potions." Draco chuckled as he heard Juniper groan at the mention of the potions exam.
    "You just want an excuse to yell at first years." She She mumbled as she buried her face into him more, feeling that sleep could consume her soon.
    "Maybe, you know it's funny watching them get freaked out." Draco said quietly, making them both laugh before they both fell asleep peacefully within each other's arms.