Chapter 12

We found everyone in the basement. Kiley on one of the beanbag chairs. Hayden and Hadley on one of the couches. So that left the other couch. Eva and I sat down right next to each other.

"Hey guys!"

"Happy birthday Hayden." Eva smiled at my friend.

"Thanks Eva. It's nice to finally meet you in person." Hayden replied.

"Yeah it is." Hadley added.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you guys in person as well." Eva responded.

We talked for a while before we all got dinner. We ate outside. We had hamburgers and hotdogs with chips and salad. It was a nice meal. After we all put on our swimsuits and went in the pool. We were out there until it got dark.

Hayden and I walked up to her mom while the rest of the group was still changing.

"Mom. Can the girls stay the night?" Hayden asked.

"If it's ok with all of their parents." Anna replied.

"Thanks mom."

Then we walked up to Hadley's mom and asked the same question. She said it was fine. We walked over to Angie and asked if Kiley could stay the night. She said it was ok if we made sure to get her home on time that she could get her estrogen shot. We asked my dad and he said it was fine but he's pretty wasted so I don't know if he'll remember in the morning. Finally we walked up to Chris.

"Hey Chris. We were wondering if Eva could stay the night." I told him.

"Is anyone else?" He asked.

"Yeah all the girls are. We already asked everyones parents."

"And it's alright with your parents?" He looked at Hayden.

"Yes sir." She smiled at him.

"Ok. Then I guess it's alright with me. Please just have Eva come talk to me before we leave." He asked us.

"We will. Thanks Chris."

"Yep." He smiled at us. '

We walked inside and ran up to Hayden's room where everyone was. Kiley, Hadley, and Eva were all sitting on Hayden's bed.

"They all said yes!" Hayden exclaimed.

"Even my dad?" Eva asked.

"Even your dad. The only thing anyone said is that we need to get Kiley home in time for her estrogen injection." I told everyone.

"Ok. Then we have until 1. We'll be fine." Kiley told us.

"I have to take my dad home so how about you three shower here and you guys have clothes here and I can take Eva back with me. We'll shower there and get some clothes and a toothbrush for Eva. We can meet back here at like 9?" I proposed.

"Sounds good to me. I'm going to shower first. See ya suckers." Hayden grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

"See you guys in a few." I said to my friends.

"Yeah. Drive safe." Hadley answered.

"Thanks will do."

Eva and I walked out of the room and to Mickey's room.

"Your dad wants you to go talk to him for a minute so I'll meet you down there." I told Eva.

"Ok thanks."

I walked into McClains room and saw my brother, Mike, and Mickey watching a movie.

"We're going now James." I told my brother.