Chapter 14

After the movie was done Eva and I went downstairs to take all of the bowls down. We quickly washed, dried, and put away the bowls. I pulled Eva into my arms and softly pushed her against the counter.

"Thanks for being there for me." I whispered.

"Of course. That's what friends are for." She smiled at me.

"Are we just friends?" I asked softly as I began to lean in.

"Definitely not. But I'm going to need a first date before you can call me your girlfriend." Eva rasped.

"Deal." I crashed my lips against hers and we made out for a minute or so.

We walked down to the basement where everyone else was setting up. There were sheets, pillows, and blankets on all of the makeshift beds.

"Wow. Nice job ladies." I praised them for their work.

"Thanks. Now let's get to bed. I'm tired." Hadley said.

"Same girl." Kiley added.

Kiley laid down on her pad as Hadley and Hayden each chose a couch. Eva and I walked over to the blow up that was luckily behind the couch. Meaning that everyone else couldn't see us. And even better, Hayden sleeps with white noise on.

She grabbed her machine before and plugged it in. The rain, wind, and waves were going strong. I could probably pull off a kiss or two without everyone hearing. We walked back and I took off my shirt.

Eva was staring at my stomach.

"See something you like?" I whispered seductively in her ear.

"Shhh." She replied.

She took off her shirt under my hoodie. I closed my eyes and for a second I could imagine what it would look like if she took off the hoodie as well.

"Lay down Lynn so I can turn off the light." Kiley told me.

"Sorry." I quickly laid down on the blow up mattress.

"Goodnight everyone." Eva said to everyone.

We all replied with another goodnight. Eva laid down next to me and pushed her butt into my front.

"What are you trying to do?" I whispered in her ear.

As a reply she just grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her body. Right under her chest. I began to kiss her neck softly. I moved up to right below her ear.

Then I softly nibbled on her earlobe. I could hear her breath hitch softly. I don't think anyone else heard anything though because the white noise machine is right in front of us and it's facing everyone else.

A few minutes later she apparently had enough. She turned around and smashed her lips to my own.

"You guys ok? There's a lot of moving around. I can switch with one of you if you need me to." I heard Hadley say to us.

I pulled away from Eva right away.

"No. We're ok. Thanks though. Just try to get some sleep honey." I replied.

"Ok. Goodnight." Hadley answered.

"Goodnight." Both Eva and I replied.

We both laughed silently. Every time we looked at each other we start laughing.

The next morning

Eva and I woke up around 8 am. Everyone was still very asleep. I silenced Hayden's phone and then texted her that we had gone on a run.