1- Kris The Human

(Y/N) POV

I am new to this beautiful place, it was kind of cold, but I am aware of that, so I used my favorite sweater and walked around to know better the surrounding. The leaves where falling on the floor, it was kind of fun too! October is here! Colors everywhere, and the breeze was so calming.
I shivered a little, and kept on my track, until I turn to see a small path on a side of the town, where does it leads to?
I walked to that same side, just to find at the end, a person, sitting down near a lake, surrounded by small yellow flowers, they seem to be feeding some fish in the lake.
I stared at them for a moment, they seem to be so calm, so I got near.

 They had a green sweater, with long brown hair, and also chocolate brown jeans, they hadn't noticed me yet until I steeped in a stick. Making them turn to see me. Their eyes were hidden because for the bands they had.
"I-I am sorry!!" I said "I'll leave! I didn't mean to interrupt you, I just was wondering around, I am new here so—"
They put their hand out, like to say that it was okey.. Where they mute? You asked for yourself.
"W-well, I am (Y/N), You are?"
They started to pick up flowers, and started to 'Draw' something with them: the word "Kris"
"Oh, well, nice to meet you Kris!"
They nodded and offered you bread, for you to feed the fish too, it was a peaceful time with you and Kris, not much conversation but sometimes you asked them some stuff like 'What house do you live in?' 'You have any friends' 'What do you do for fun?' Which they answered with the flowers. And then, the sun began setting, painting the sky with beautiful colors, you (E/C) eyes widened in excitement of how beautiful the site was. 

Kris got up and tapped your shoulder, and they pointed back to the path.
"Oh! We need to go, you are right" you followed their steps back to the town.
.
.
.
"Well thanks for that Kris!" You, said you almost opened the door and looked back at them
"Hey! I... I will go to school okey? I'll see you tomorrow maybe?"
They nooded "Hey..." you heard them mumble, their voice was raspy, a little deeper than you thought, but also kind of attractive... you blushed a little
"Yes? What is it?"
He signed something with their hands, luckily you understood what they where saying 'Would you like to be my friend?'
"A friend? Yes! I-I would love to be your friend. Thanks Kris!"
He signed again, 'see you at school tomorrow'
"I will! Don't worry! It was nice meeting you! Bye!"
You entered your house, leaving the human outside.
.
.
.
"My parents won't let me be their friend... they don't want me to have any friends... but still, I think I might have a secret friendship with them... after all they look normal" you said to yourself with a smile, the rest of the day was normal, eat and sleep for the next day to arrive sooner!
And you hoped to see Kris again!

*Kris The Human is now your friend!

~Save your progress?

❤️Yes No

. . . . .
Progress saved!! End of "Kris The Human" See you later!