𝟐: ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ ☆彡

* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎
"ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ, ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ."

* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"Well L/n-san your seat will be next to Atsumu-kun."

I nodded my head keeping my composure even though I was so excited to see him.

I mean who wouldn't be excited to see their friend, who they haven't spoke to in awhile.

I walked down the rows of desks to the one next to him, receiving dirty glares from his fan girls.

I slowly sat down in my seat, something felt odd about Atsumu. So I decided to speak to him as he didn't spare not one glance at me, since I first entered the classroom.

"Hey Atsumu."

"Uh hi?" He responded confused to why I was speaking to him.

"How was your break?" I desperately tried to continue the conversation.

"Um it was fine. Look can you stop talking to me like I'm friends with you, I don't know you. Damn fan girls." Atsumu said with a bit of an attitude before muttering the last part.

"Excuse me? I think I heard you wrong
cause-"

"I don't know why you're making me repeat myself, I said I don't know you?" He said louder gaining the attention of Osamu who sat near by.

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to say anything else to him.

During the whole class, I kept giving him quick glances and kept silent and wondering if he was joking around with me.

What's going on with him? I didn't do shit to him, so he shouldn't hate me.

The bell soon rang, and Atsumu dashed from his seat looking excited to get away from me.

I sighed, clearly confused walking out of the now empty classroom.

"Y/n" Osamu called.

"Oh hi Osamu" I greeted happily that at least Osamu wasn't messing around with me like Atsumu.

"Y/n we need to talk."

"Yes, we do. Why haven't you talk to me at all during break? How are you? How was break? At least you're not acting like you forgot me." I stated causing him to stiffen.

"Osamu...."

"Uhhh."

"You know what I need to talk to Atsumu, he's acting weird."

"Y/n"

"What Osamu?"

"That's the thing Y/n..... something happened to Atsumu over the break."