𝟖: ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ☆彡

* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀᴡᴇ, ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴇʀᴜᴘᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜɪs sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ, ᴀɴ ᴜɴғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍᴇᴅ.

* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

The next day....

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Y/n" Aki said smiling as the teenager walked downstairs in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Hmm" Y/n absentmindedly replied as she was on her phone texting the Inarizaki volleyball group chat.

"You know, since you have today off.... I was wondering if you could go food shopping for me."

The second year immediately looked up at her cousin, scowling as she hated food shopping, it was always boring to her.

"Whyyyy" Y/n said while turning off her phone.

"Come on it's Tuesday, you have no school today and I'm gonna be busy for work." Aki sighed while rubbing her temples.

"What will I get in return?"

"What you're getting food in return!" Her cousin dramatically shouted.

Y/n and Aki had a stare down as the cousin finally breaks.

"Fine you can buy some jelly sticks" Aki said defeated.

"Yay" Y/n cheered.

"Just go put a coat on and I'll give you the money and the list"

"Okay.....wait how am I gonna get there, if you're taking the car for work?"

"Take the bus or train" Aki suggested.

"Fine."

              ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

There I was, walking to the train station.

I finally reached there, feeling the cold wind hit my face, waiting for the train to arrive.

"Y/n" I heard someone say as I turned around.

"Rin!!"

"What are you doing here?" He said walking towards me.

"I could ask you the same thing" I replied, hugging him.

As I pulled away I noticed his cheeks were pink again.