𝟏𝟓: ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ☆彡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

" ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏᴜs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ"
- "ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴏ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

The rest of class for Y/n was awkward, annoying, and embarrassing hearing the new rumors about her.

Tilting her head a bit, twiddling with her pencil in one hand Y/n started to become nervous and anxious since Atsumu wanted to talk to her.

What did Ayumi tell Atsumu and does he really believe her?

Y/n was quickly knocked out of her thoughts, hearing the bell's loud ringing.

"See you tomorrow class" Sato Sensei said waving before turning to see Y/n was still there cleaning up.

"L/n-San I want you here to clean the whole class at the end of the day."

"But Sensei I have a club to go to" she pleaded.

"You should of thought of that, before not paying attention, now go to your next class."

The second year let out a breath of annoyance heading over to her next class.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Another bell rang signaling it was lunch time. Y/n got up noticing Ayumi and Chizu headed out.

Y/n slowly followed behind them making sure they didn't notice her.

The two girls made it to the spot with Y/n slowly trailing behind them.

"I love it here, so much" Ayumi laughed looking at the beautiful cherry blossoms.

"Yeah it's really nice here."

"Didn't L/n find here?" Ayumi asked with a fake tone of sadness with her voice.

"Yeah L/n did...." Chizu paused making Y/n's heart drop. "Too bad she's so jealous of you, I can't believe she's really that obsess with Atsumu, she needs to let go of the past" Chizu scoffed.

"I just wanted her to like me" Ayumi said putting on an act.

"It's fine Ayumi you got all of us, you don't need L/n. Just forget about her" Chizu assured her.