𝟐𝟎: ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ☆彡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

"ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴ' ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ"
- "ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Four months later

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Life was quite different at Inarazaki for Suna.

There was no Y/n to talk to or laugh with.

It also seemed like he wasn't the only one who was guilty.

Osamu was very guilty, feeling like he should've done something to make her stay.

Atsumu felt the most guilty, he soon started to doubt Ayumi's accusations and felt bad he even argued with the girl in the first place.

"Tsumu are you even listening?" Ayumi asked making him snap out of his thoughts about
L/n.

"Yeah I'm listening....you were talking about the latest shoe you wanted to buy" Atsumu answered making a satisfied expression appear on his girlfriend's face.

"And....." she trailed off.,

"And what?" He asked yawning a bit looking at her then his note book, seeing it was empty. He didn't write any notes causing him to sigh.

"I want you to buy them for me, babe" she pouted making her boyfriend's brother look at her in annoyance.

"I'll think about it Yumi-Chan" the blonde haired boy tiredly yawned.

"But-" she was cut off by Sensei clearing his throat "is there a problem Atsumu-Kun and Furukawa-San?"

"No Sensei" the couple replied simultaneously making him nod, before continuing the lesson.

Osamu sighed at the two, these past months Ayumi has gotten so annoying and manipulative to his brother, when ever he tried to tell Atsumu, his brother would just simply ignore him or start arguing with him.

Osamu came to the conclusion that Atsumu foolishly liked her too much for his own good.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Finally it's time for practice, I heard Kita-San say there was an important announcement"Atsumu spoke up as he walked with his brother and Suna.

Suna shrugged "its probably not that important" he said making Osamu nod in agreement.