𝟏𝟑: ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ☆彡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"
-"ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ" ʙʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪʟᴏᴛs

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

The next day Y/n entered her class noticing Suna wasn't there.

He must've gotten the surgery she thought as the guilt ate her up before sitting in her seat.

"Alright class today we're-..." the Sensei's voice slowly zoned out as the teen's head started to ache.

She raised her "can I use the bathroom?"

Making Sato Sensei sigh before nodding.

"Go ahead" he gestured to the door making the girl get up.

Y/n started walking away, ignoring her friends odd looks towards her, as she was oddly quiet the minute she came to class not even bothering to greet her friends.

As the second year got out, she took a deep breath walking to the bathroom.

The teen stood in front of the mirror noticing the bags she gained from having no sleep as she thought about Suna the whole night.

"I could've done something....maybe I am stupid" Y/n mumbled before turning on the sink water to splash her face.

"L/n?" Ayumi appeared in the bathroom slightly surprising the second year.

"What?" She asked looking down at the sink.

Ayumi took in the form of her, she looked tired, worn out, and guilty.

"What's wrong with you?" Ayumi asked carefully and slowly walking towards her.

"I'm fine, nothings wrong" Y/n said putting on a fake smile.

Making the new girl squint her eyes in suspicion.

Y/n looked at the light haired girl, noticing she looked a bit nervous and suspicious.

She decided to change the subject "what's up with you? You look a bit nervous" Y/n looked at Ayumi for her answer.

"Well....I'm going to be asking Tsumu out today" she answered making the teen's heart drop.

Clearing her throat, Y/n muttered "good luck" to her before leaving the girl alone in the bathroom.

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★