𝟏𝟐: ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ☆彡

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ"
- "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇʟʟɪsʜ ♩♪♩♬

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

 **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Continuing off the ending of Chapter 11

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Osamu and Atsumu ran back to classroom.

"Akiyama Sensei!!!" Osamu yelled, feared laced in his voice causing her to go over to talk to him.

Y/n immediately shot up from her seat, going towards the two.

"What's going on?" She questioned utterly clueless that her friend was unconscious on the floor with bloody petals surrounding him.

"Suna....h-he's...." Osamu tried to say, while his mind was in total shock.

"Suna is unconscious and there are a whole bunch of petals and blood on the floor" Atsumu blurted out making Akiyama Sensei rush out of the class into the hallway with Atsumu, Osamu, and Y/n following her.

"Where is he?" Sensei urgently asked.

"The boys bathroom" Osamu answered.

"One of you go get the nurse and tell her to come.....it's an emergency" Sensei commanded with fear in her eyes making her students even more worried.

"I'll do it" Y/n volunteered.

"Hurry up" Akiyama Sensei yelled as Y/n ran off to nurse's office.

✧・ ゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The nurse got there and the Miya twins helped carry their unconscious friend to the her office, with Y/n following behind.

As they got there, the nurse started to work on him.

The three friends sat in the chairs outside of the nurse office, worry etched on their faces.

*✿❀ ❀✿**

The nurse stepped out, telling the group of teens to come in.

"Now I know you guys may be wondering what is going on with your friend" the nurse said sitting down at her desk.

The three looked over at one of the beds, seeing Suna peacefully sleeping.

"Can you tell us what's wrong with him?" Atsumu nervously asked.