𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄: ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ☾

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ"
- "ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ" ʙʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʜᴜʀᴏɴ ♩♪♩♬

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

Author's note: okay guys, I don't wanna spoil haikyuu for you

Author's note: okay guys, I don't wanna spoil haikyuu for you. So if you haven't read the manga or do not wanna get spoiled, I recommend you stop reading right here because the ending contains spoilers!!!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴜ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"Do you Y/n L/n take Tooru Oikawa to be your lawfully wedded husband."

I stared at Y/n, standing in all her beauty, holding his hands in hers.

Oh how I wished I was Oikawa.

"I do."

Memory:

"Isn't the sun set pretty?" the first year named Y/n questioned eating ice cream while sitting on the swing beside a younger looking Atsumu.

Atsumu reached out his hand to wipe off the ice cream off her cheek.

"What?" She giggled turning to look at the boy.

He stopped to stare at her, seeing the moonlight glistening on her.

"You're beautiful Y/n" Atsumu blurted out surprising the girl.

"Thank you Atsumu..... you are too" Y/n shyly admitted as a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"You think so?"

"I don't think so, I know so" the girl corrected looking at the boy.

I wish, I could tell you how I feel but I can't, I'm too afraid the two friends simultaneously thought while staring at each other.

Memory over:

"You may now kiss the bride"

Y/n and him passionately kissed making me look away from the scene, as the other guests cheered and clapped.

As they pulled away, Y/n and I made eye contact.

"Congrats" I mouthed as she started smiling at me before turning around to face him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

They soon started to slow dance, his hands resting on her hips, as Y/n's hands were on his shoulders. The newly wed couple looked so happy and in love.