𝟕: ᴏʟᴅ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ☆彡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

"ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴏʀ ʜɪs ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ , ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·

(Author's note: okay but can we talk about how cute baby kageyama looks here!!!)

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Two weeks later, on a Monday afternoon

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Y/n rushed over to the gym realizing she was late.

The second year quickly bursted through the door, surprising everyone.

"Sorry I'm late" she bowed.

"It's fine, just go fill the bottles up" the coach waved her off.

Y/n went to the bench to put her bag down, before grabbing the bag full of the players' water bottles that was next to the bench.

While walking to the door of the gym, the teenager slowed down with the bag filled with bottles in hand, looking at the volleyball players practice.

I miss that, she thought to herself looking at them longingly.

Oh how she missed the thrill of playing or how her hand stung after spiking, or just playing in general.

In that moment she saw Atsumu set to Suna, as Suna jumped in the air to spike using his whole upper body to spike the ball, causing the ball to harshly slam onto the floor.

Amazing.

Y/n stared in awe at Suna, how he spiked kinda reminded her of herself, how her and her team for Kitagawa dominated most of their games against other teams except Shiratorizawa.

That was another thing the second year had in common with Oikawa, the urge...no the goal to defeat Shiratorizawa.

Kitagawa and Shiratorizawa middle school had an unspoken rivalry with both the girls and boys volleyball teams. Though Oikawa was now the only one possible to try to defeat them, since he was playing on a team for the school Aoba johsai. The girl did visit his school multiple times during her first year, meeting his teammates Hanamaki and Mattsun, who she later became friends with.

Though she was very close to both Oikawa and Iwaizumi, the second year was much more closer to Oikawa as she truly understood the brunette's over training to become better, to defeat Ushijima, who she became acquaintances with.