𝟏𝟖: ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ☆彡

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

" ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
     ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀᴄᴋ"
- "sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ" ʙʏ ɴᴀᴛᴀʟɪᴇ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

★★★★

Back at Inarazaki, the day after Y/n left

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

The green eyed boy went to morning practice feeling as if something was wrong.

Shaking it off, Suna opened doors to the gym noticing everyone was there except Y/n.

"You're late" Kita spoke up not even looking at his underclassmen.

The boy sighed before going to sit next to the Miya twins.

"I wonder why Kita-San is acting more unemotional than usual?" Atsumu asked as Suna sat beside Osamu.

"I think something must of happened, after
L/n left early yesterday" Suna said while shrugging.

Is he calling her by her last name now because of what happened Osamu thought before speaking up "did you guys hear about the group of girls beaten up one girl in the bathroom?"

Suna shook his head no before curiously asking "is there a video?"

"Yeah I haven't seen it tho, apparently one girl in the group recorded it and posted on her account, and someone told the principal causing all of them to be suspended for like two weeks" the gray haired boy answered.

"I feel bad for that girl, I heard it was pretty bad-" Atsumu said before his girlfriend came rushing over to him.

"Hi babe" she beamed at him before pecking his lips.

"Hey Yumi-Chan" Atsumu smiled at her before kissing the girl again, making Suna and Osamu gag.

"I was wondering if we could go shopping this weekend?" Ayumi asked trailing her fingers up and down her boyfriend's chest making him blush.

"But baby I was going to hang out with Osamu and Suna on the weekend" he said making the girl stop what she was doing.

"But I'm your girlfriend Tsumu, am I not your top priority?" Ayumi pouted knowing he would listen to her anyway.

"Yeah but-" she whined cutting him off "please" making Osamu roll his eyes at her.

Sighing the blond haired boy reluctantly agreed before shooting an apologetic look to his brother and friend, before all of them headed to the locker room to change.