𝟐𝟐: ᴇᴀɢᴇʀɴᴇss ☆彡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ"
- "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ, ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ" - "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ" ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

* **✿❀ ❀✿**

Continuing off of chapter 21

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

A couple minutes later the two friends made it to the Shiratorizawa camp.

Parking into the parking lot, Oikawa then got out bed heading to the trunk.

"Here" he said passing Y/n her packed bag, for the two week training camp.

"Thanks" the second year grinned as they both carried their bags to the area where Shiratorizawa was holding the camp.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

The Inarazaki volleyball team were already there, meeting all the teams except one.

"I'm sorry our captain is running a bit late" Iwaizumi was interrupted by Y/n and oikawa coming in laughing

"Shittykawa and Y/n!!" He yelled

"Sorry Haijime, he picked me up from work and I just had to get him some milk bread" Y/n giggled as the team were looking at her.

"Yeah Iwa-Chan" Oikawa childishly said making Y/n playfully punching him and rolling her eyes, as her old team especially Atsumu and Suna watch their interactions intently.

"Y/n, our favorite manager!!" Hanamaki said walking up to his captain and manager, before putting his arm around Y/n.

"You idiot, she's our only manager" Matsukawa retorted, earning a smack from Hanamaki, causing her to laugh.

The Inarazaki team except Aran and Kita watched her have fun with the Aoba Johsai team.

Iwaizumi turned around to face Kita, giving him an apologetic look "sorry about shittyk- I mean Oikawa, he is a bit childish."

"It's fine" Kita nodded just happy to see Y/n happy even if it wasn't with his team.

"Shittykawa come meet the Inarazaki team" Iwaizumi called out.

Hearing this, Oikawa smirked a bit before turning around to fake smile at them, making Iwaizumi scoff obviously knowing his friend was faking it.

"Hello I am Oikawa Toru, Aoba Johsai's team captain" he said shaking the other captain's hand.