𝟑: ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ☆彡

* ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  
"ᴡᴇ sᴀᴅʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ᴀs ɪғ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ."
* ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Y/n-San" Kita greeted.

"Kita-San" she replied back smiling, happy to see him.

Gaining the attention of Atsumu, who was sitting next to his brother on the gym floor.

"Oi Samu" he whispered/yelled at him.

"What" Osamu replied bluntly.

"Why's she here?" He pointed at you.

Osamu sighed. "She's our manager, look I'll explain this to you later. Let's just get ready for practice." Earning a nod in agreement from his brother.

The two twins went to go change, into their practice clothes.

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ

"Suna!!" The second year exclaimed, rushing over to him, arms opened wide.

"Y/n" he lazily said while hugging her.

"How was break?"

"It was fine, I got to sleep so." The boy answered truthfully, causing her to chuckle.

"I missed you."

Suna deadpanned while his heart was beating so fast at her words.

"We texted over break."

"I know but still...." she replied playfully rolling her eyes.

"Also have you talk to Atsumu ?" The second year asked, causing Suna to sweatdrop.

"Yes, have you?"

"No."

The boy looked back at her, hearing her simple blunt answer, noticing her face was void of any emotion.

"He claims he doesn't know me." She shrugged making Suna's eyes widened.

"Oh" was all the boy could say.

"Anyways go get ready for practice."

"Yeah."

* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎    
                           Time Skip

The practice was a bit awkward, since Atsumu kept staring at the second year, making her feel slightly uncomfortable.

"Alright practice is over now." Coach
Kurosu said while getting up to leave.