𝟐𝟒: ᴏʙsᴇss ☆彡

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧ * ✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sʜɪᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ"
- "ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟs" ʙʏ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ
✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧ * ✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴍʙ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ sʜɪᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏ" - "ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟs" ʙʏ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴɪᴇ ᴍᴀʀᴛɪɴᴇᴢ✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧ * ✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Continuing off of chapter 23

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

After the practice match Ayumi glared at Atsumu the whole time, seeing him stare at
L/n made her mad.

Soon the teams all headed to their rooms to sleep.

Knocking on the team's door, she stood there waiting for someone to say come in.

"Come in" Kita said from the other side of the door.

Peaking her head in and not stepping in, she put on a huge fake smile.

"May I talk to Atsumu" she gritted out making Aran and Kita's brows furrowed as the blonde haired boy sighed before getting up and walking to the door.

"You're really in some deep shit" Suna
whispered/yelled at his friend as he walked past him, making Ayumi's eye twitch in annoyance.

"Walk faster we need to talk" she snapped making the boy immediately come to her.

"Let's talk somewhere more private" Ayumi said looking at the rest of the team before closing the door.

"What do you want Ayumi?" Atsumu asked exhausted from today's practice match.

"What do I want? What do I want?" the girl yelled repeatedly.

"I want you to stop staring at her looking all guilty" Ayumi continued, glaring at her boyfriend.

"What?" the boy asked clearly confused.

"Stop staring at L/n, like you did something wrong. It's so fucking annoying seeing MY BOYFRIEND looking at a girl longingly with guilt."

"I did do something wrong" he yelled making the girl taken back.

"You didn't do anything wrong" Ayumi said rolling her eyes at him.

"Yes I did, I believed you and said a whole bunch of shit to her. Ayumi I lost my friend."

"Are you saying that you don't believe me!!"Ayumi screeched making Atsumu flinch a bit before sighing.