Thank you!

ILLUSION is finally over!

And, THERE WILL BE NO SEQUEL.

I realised I took one whole month to complete it, seeing it's November 1 today, and I started this book on October 1.

Well, I really hope that you guys enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Certainly, you didn't expect it to end like that, did you? But, if you did, WOOHOO!

Also, if you forgot to like any chapter, please go like it right now.

The important thing that I wanted to let you guys know is that I'm leaving Wattpad. I joined in 2014, started writing in 2017, and I guess, it has been a good 3 years with 10 books.

It's time for me to actually concentrate on my college and career, so that I don't end up on the streets lol.

This is how it went-

1. Destined To Be His- Unmukt Chand Fanfiction.

2. Imagines.

3. Just Friends- Abhishek Sharma Fanction. (This one will always be the closest to my heart. I never thought it would gain so many reads, but I'm lucky that it did.)

4. Oxygen- Shubman Gill Fanfiction.

5. Home For My Heart- KL Rahul Fanfiction.

6. High- Abhishek Sharma Fanfiction.

7. Intoxicated (Sequel to High)- Abhishek Sharma Fanfiction.

8. The Journey.

9. A Yellow Rose.

10. Illusion- Shubman Gill Fanfiction.

I won't delete my account, because if I do so then the books will also be deleted, and I don't want that. So, you guys are always welcome to read them whenever you want.

This was one amazing journey. Never did I think that I'd be writing a book, let alone writing 10 books, but, here I am.

So, I guess, this is it.

Well, this time in the author's note there'll be no 'Until next time'. :')

I really hope you guys liked my books, and I'm sorry if I didn't match up to your expectations.

Thank you, everyone! ❤

Goodbye! 😊💕