trevor wilson

/ the above video was found on luke's old video camera/

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Julie said to me. I followed her to her room away from the boys in the studio and flopped onto her bed. Her bed was pretty comfy and it did feel a little weird being in here considering this was my old bedroom. She definitely decorated it a lot better than I did.

"What's up?" I asked. 

"I found this letter in my dad's desk." Julie said. She pulled and envelope from her back pocket and handed it to me.  "It's from your parents." 

I looked down at the paper with my dad's messy handwriting scribble across the front.  "Wow. Uh, thanks Jules." 

"How long were you and my mom friends for?" She asked, sitting next to me on the bed. 

"For a little bit. Just for a few months after the guys died and then I also died." I replied. "She was an amazing person. I see her in you." 

"How did you die?" Julie said to me. 

"I got hit by a car. Right outside The Orpheum." I looked up from the letter and at her. 

"Remind me to never go near The Orpheum." She told me and it made me laugh. 

"Did your mom ever talk about me?" I asked Julie. 

"Yeah. She had so many stories even though you were only friends for so short. She loved you and your music." Julie replied. "Can I ask you something?" 

"Sure, anything." I nodded.

"You and Luke?" She smiled cheesily.

"Anything but that." I said to her, standing up from my spot on her bed. 

"Come on, Jade, I wanna know." She grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto the bed. "I saw that video. I didn't mean to but I did and now I can't stop thinking about it."

"It's history. That's the only thing that ever happened, okay?" I said standing up again. "I'm gonna go get ready for rehearsals." 

I left her room without saying anything else and sat in Ray's office at his desk and opened the envelope that Julie had give to me. 

Dear Ray,

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Rose. She was such a light in our lives especially after Jade died. I just want you to know that we are grateful for Rose's presence in Jade's life after her friends died. 

Veronica died earlier this year and would be devastated to hear about this news. I can only hope they're all up there together, rocking out as the kids would say. 

If you want to revive the tradition of dinner at our place on Sundays, that might make things easier in my life and would make me happy. 

My condolences,