you shouldnt be here

"Jade still isn't back

"Jade still isn't back. What if something happened to her? I shouldn't have just let her go off like that." Luke said to the boys. 

"I'm sure she's okay. Maybe she just went to see her dad." Alex replied. He was trying to hide that fact that he was beginning to panic about Jade's whereabouts. 

"We can't do this without her, if we do then she won't crossover." Luke said. 

"If we don't then none of us will crossover." Reggie said. 

"Is no one concerned that we haven't felt those jolt things since she left?" Luke asked. 

"Are you ready?" Julie asked swinging open the doors of the garage. "Where's Jade? What's wrong?"

"Jade isn't back yet." Luke said to her. 

"Oh." Julie replied. "She's gone again?" 

"She disappeared earlier. Julie, she got stamped." Alex said. 

Luke hit him on the shoulder, "I'm sorry we didn't tell you."

"It's okay. I understand why you wouldn't." She was taking this a lot lighter than they thought she would. 

Julie wasn't happy at all at the fact she'd be losing the band tonight. Either they'd crossover or they wouldn't, but she thought at least she'd have the chance of Jade being there after all was said and done. Now that Julie learned she had gotten stamped it hurt her heart. Not because she'd be alone, but because Caleb had gotten to everyone she loved. 

"Luke, can I talk to you for a second?" Julie asked. Luke stepped to the side with Julie and looked down at her, "I was going to ask Jade, but she's not here." 

"Oh." 

"When you cross over, if you happen to see my mom... can you tell her I love her. And thank her for bringing you to me." Julie said. 

"Yeah, I will." Luke nodded and Julie gave him an appreciative smile. "Band circle?"

"Yeah." Julie said.

"Guys, band circle." Luke said, even though it didn't feel right without Jade there. 

The group circled up for their new found pre show ritual and Luke proceeded to give the band a very comforting pep talk. He was going to end it there, but he felt the urge to mention Jade so he did. 

"And we don't know where Jade is... so wherever she may be, I hope she's safe and she's happy." Luke added. "Legends on three."

They all put their hands into the middle and shouted legends on three. There was a honk and Julie grabbed her dress and made her way down the driveway to meet her dad who would be driving her to The Orpheum. 

Carlos came into the garage clapping his hands, "Have a good show, boy band." 

"Who you calling boy band?" Luke said to him, narrowing his eyes.