Chapter 10

Many days had already passed, and many things had also happened. Right after Vrylle fully recovered and got back on her feet, all her classes resumed without delay.

She shouldn't be wasting time. She finally got what she wanted and truth be told, she even got an extra present, which was her familiar, Ghost.

Every night, she snuck out of her room from the veranda very carefully to not alarmed Rusty, then go the deepest part of the forest that was still part of the Auburne's Estate, at the back side of the manor.

She practices there with Ghost and kept doing the moves she learned from her Knight while combining the basics she had learned from various martial arts back on Earth, for a sole reason that she had to improvised her own techniques that would suit her built, then just increases the intensity in time passes.

She must have to be strong, and so did Ghost.

About the feminine voice, which she named Phantom, simply because she finds it mysterious, giving her heads up to the improvements of what it was called Attributes.

As soon as she underwent classes, Phantom notified her about the 'Attributes' that has been created along the way, and Vrylle had created five so far.

Strength. Constitution. Dexterity. Wisdom. And Charisma.

Just like in any game back in the modern world, every time she made something accountable, Phantom starts ringing in her ear and notified about her Charisma or Wisdom increased by 1.

Therefore, in seven days, her Attributes shot up to 20, some were 22 while the other one was 25. And her bond rate with Ghost also rises, it was now 10.47% from 0.90%.

Their bond increased such length simply because she spent plenty of time with her familiar practicing.

Phantom also added that the Host, which was her, does not bound to any systematic leveling, but her Attributes will still increase accordingly to her accomplishments. It also says that once the Attributes were all complete, it has a total of six, though she does not know what was the last one, that was when she could be able to acquire/create a skill.

So as long as the attributes are incomplete, acquiring or creating skills are impossible.

However, prior to that matter, whether it was active, passive, unique or even ultimate at that, Vrylle's list of skills does not require for her to level or rank them up. She's unrestricted. And no skill's cooldown.

In short, a cheat.

Unfortunately, the mechanical feminine voice cannot be conversed with, and Vrylle did all she could to have a conversation with it only to be in vain at the end.

The little girl thought that if she could just talk to Phantom, things would be easier to know and handle. All she just needed to do is ask. But sadly, Phantom was a fixed system, only talks when things are all been said and done.

If there was no motion on Vrylle's side, something that is worth mentioning, Phantom will remain silent or act like stagnant water.

"My Lady, focus!" A cry rang out, made Vrylle's wandering thoughts stopped.

She was half-focused indeed. And she wouldn't deny that. So, to show her sincere apology to her behaviour right in the middle of their training, as Rusty charged forward and swung his sword towards the little girl, Vrylle then flawlessly parried the blow by holding her sword vertically, repelling the attack, before she pushed the blade and jumped back to have a safe distance to her opponent.

"Good! Continue!"

Relieved, she used the mood to charge forward, initiating the attack while flexibly moving her wrist to give the sword a good angle of motions. Her body, along with the little girl's footsteps, looks as if she's just only dancing while chasing after the Knight.