brother bounding

"Hello, Father" Damian called getting out of the car. Wally jumped out of the passenger side.

     "Why is he here?" Bruce asked pointing to the red-headed speedster.

     "To make sure Damian doesn't lose his temper" Wally smiled.

     "Ok, Jason's in the library" Wally and Damian both walked to the library, while Bruce went back to his study.

     "Greetings Todd," Damian said in his usual cold voice.

     "A tad bit frosty there big bird" Wally playfully jabbed him.

     "If you don't stop calling me that I'll break your leg" Damian glared.

     "That's the spirit"Wally rolled his eyes "Hey Jason I'm Wally"

     "I know you're, Kid Flash," Jason said not looking up from his book.

     "Do you people not believe in privacy?" Wally said turning to Damian.

     "Come on we're going to play ball" Damian dragged Jason outside by his hoodie.

     "That's not how you handle kids!" Wally chased after him.

Timeskip
     The three of them played catch silently for about an hour until Jason purposely hit it over the fence making Damian go get it.

     "Todd that's rude" Damian grunted earning a chuckle from Wally. "And what may I ask is so funny?"

     "You are literally the rudest person I know" Wally laughed "You made Superman cry"

     "He was asking for it," Damian said picking up the ball.

     "He just said he liked your drawing" Wally grinned.

     "Did I ask him to look at my drawing?" Damian threw the ball in the air.

     "It was on the fridge for goodness sake" Wally hit the ball over to Jason "And that was no reason to chase him with a Kryptonite sword"

     "He was fine I was very careful not to kill him" Damian caught the ball.

     "You were such a hateful kid" Walley smirked "Actually you're still hateful" he quickly dodged as Damian tossed the ball at his head. The ball went right through the brick wall and knocked down a large tree.

     "And people say I have anger issues," Jason said looking through the hole.

     "How about some video games" Wally suggested nervously.

     "Sounds good to me" Damian agreed "I need to blow off some steam"

     "How much steam could you have after knocking down a wall?" Jason said raising an eyebrow.

Time skip
     Wally sat on the couch watching Damian and Jason play the PlayStation. Jason used a cheat code to get to the top causing Damian to lose.

     "Hey, you little twerp" Damian started to tickle Jason causing the kid to bust out laughing. Wally smiled watching them as a faint memory played in his mind.

Flashback

     Tim, Wally, and Damian were all sitting on the floor in front of the TV playing video games.

     "Here," Tim tossed Damian one of the PlayStation controllers. Damian started to play when he noticed that all the buttons had been switched.

     "Hey, you little twerp!" Damian tackled Tim. He started to tickle Tim "Say it"

     "No fair" Tim started to laugh so hard he was about to cry. Suddenly the ending sound came on.

     "I WON!!!" Wally shouted jumping on the couch, as his character appeared on the Victory screen. "In your face!" While Wally was busy gloating Damian and Tim grinned at each other. Suddenly they pulled Wally off the couch and started tickling him.

"Hey cut that out!"Wally started laughing it tickled too much for him to be able to get away.

End of Flashback

     Damian looked over to see Wally looking distracted he turned to Jason who understood the signal and nodded.

      "You never learn do you West?" Damian and Jason pulled Wally off the couch.

      "Hey stop that!" Wally tried to pull away but it was no use "Help!" Alfred peered through the doorway to make sure no one was being killed. He smiled when he saw the three boys getting along maybe this wouldn't be so bad.