Quiet please!

Damian entered the cave through the outside entrance. He had gotten off patrol early tonight. He could go over to Wally's and help with the kids but he wasn't passing up the chance at some kid-free time. He quickly slipped into his civilian clothing and walked into the manor.

     'I'll go ahead and take a nap before heading home' He thought to himself walking into the living room right before something landed on top of him.

     "Got you!" The little kid giggled. Damian pulled him off his shoulders and held the kid out in front of him. Dick looked back at him in surprise like he had expected someone else.

     "Pennyworth?" Damian called holding the small child away from him.

     "Ah Master Damian" Alfred responded popping his head around the corner "I see you have met Master Dick"

     "Yeah I've met him before," Damian said setting the Kid on the ground "Isn't this Tim's brat, what is he doing here?" Dick ran over to Alfred.

     "Master Tim is busy so I promised to take care of him," Alfred said picking the Kid up.

     "And what does father think of this" Damian asked crossing his arms.

     "I think he has grown very attached to the young lad, I've grown a liking to him myself" Alfred added with a smile.

     "Just keep him out of my way," Damian said turning towards the stairs "I'm going to take a nap before going home"

At the West house
     "You two not tired yet?" Wally yawned.

     "Nope," Bart smiled excitedly as he put on Brother Bear.

     "Well I'm ready for bed," Wally said with another yawn.

     "Maybe it's because you're old," Jason said with a shrug.

     "That's not nice Jason" Wally replied 'and if it weren't for Damian I would beat the heck out of you'

Meanwhile
     Damian closed his eyes as soon as his head hit the pillow only to be awakened by a sudden shift of weight on the bed. Damian slightly opened one eye. He was met by a pair of bright blue eyes.

     "What the-" He jumped up looking at the Kid sitting at the foot of his bed. "Pennyworth!"

     "Alfred said he's busy so I came up here to see what you were doing," Dick said innocently

     "Great" Damian groaned rubbing his eyes 'Probably cleaning the Batcave'

     "Are you a hero too?" Dick asked staring at Damian in astonishment.

    "What?" Damian felt a shiver run down his back "Why would you think that?"

     "Timmy is a hero and your his brother" Dick replied "Are you, batman? You're big and scary like Batman"

     "No I am not Batman" Damian let out a sigh "And Red Hood is not a hero" he added picking Dick up and putting him on the floor.

     "Yes, he is" Dick glared at Damian crossing his arms. It was so cute Damian had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing.

     "Fine so you're obviously a Red Hood fan is there any other 'heroes' you like?" He asked getting out of bed.

     "Arsenal he's funny and he brings me candy" Dick smiled cheerfully "And Ravager she is scary but cool scary"

     "Figures" Damian rolled his eyes throwing on a hoodie.

     "My favorite is Nightwing" the kid's eyes practically sparkled "he's so cool and he's blue my favorite color"

     "Really?" Damian listened in interest.

     "Yep," Dick nodded "hey can we play a game?"

     "No I'm heading home," Damian said walking out the door.

     "Oh...okay," Dick said in a sad voice as he looked at the ground.

     'Don't look back, Don't look back, Don't look back' Damian kept repeating to himself but he couldn't help himself when the Kid started sniffling. He sighed turning around "Fine one ga-" Before he could finish he was hug tackled 'I hate kids'