Timbers

Tim barely registered being pulled out of the car and tossed across someone's shoulders. Only the cold feeling of the pavement against his back.

     "Timbers" A familiar voice called out dragging him back to the living world.

     "Timbers?" Tim groaned rubbing his head as he sat up.

     "Yeah, I'm trying out a new nickname" Roy smiled helping him up.

     "I hate that," Tim said looking around.

     "Good, it's staying" The mist had disappeared.

     "What happens?" He asked turning to Roy.

     "I don't know Damian called asking if I have seen you I tried calling but you didn't answer so I tracked your phone and ..." Roy pointed to the now wrecked car.

     "You've got to be kidding me" Tim sighed.

     "There you are!" Tim turned his head to see Damian walking toward him in civilian clothing.

     'Great this day just keeps getting better and better' Tim turned toward Damian "Don't you have more sense than to run around Gotham screaming?"

     "Don't you have more sense than crashing your car into a brick wall?" Damian shot back.

     "What are you doing here?" Tim groaned wishing he had a gun on hand.

     "Coming to get you there is a little kid at the manor balling his heart out because you are four freaking hours late" Damian looked Tim over for any visible injuries "Are you hurt?"

     "Why do you care," Tim said turning back towards his car.

     "Beca- why is one side of your car red and the other green?" Damian asked raising an eyebrow behind his mask.

     "Roy did that he thought it would be funny to watch the eyewitnesses fight over what color the car was," Tim said pointing back at Roy who was smiling proudly.

     "Seriously, whatever," Damian said turning back to Tim "You need to come back to the cave so we can make sure you don't have any internal injuries"

     "I'm not going back there!" Tim snapped "I'm not a freaking bat and I'm definitely not a Wayne"

     "Tim-" Damian was cut off as Tim's eyes flashed green. The sky began to swirl turning a deep green

     "What the-"