The monster of mentors

Wally really wished he hadn't said anything about joint training sessions. He forgot just how hard Damian was on the people that he trained.

     "Come on move faster" Damian snapped turning up the power on the super-speed treadmill, which had already bypassed any speed that Wally could have reached and poor Jason was on his fifteenth set of chin-ups.

     "Come on big bird lighten up," Wally said laying a hand on his shoulder.

     "Do you want to be stabbed again?" Wally quickly removed his hand. Suddenly a loud thud was heard as the treadmill gave up. Bart out a sigh of relief even for him this was ridiculous.

     "Mr.Scary guy can we please take a break?" The younger speedster pleaded.

     "Fine, we'll go to the cave and do some tech training" Everyone gave a huge sigh of relief.

Time skip
     "So this is the bat cave" Bart zoomed around the cave "This is so Crash!"

     "I thought you were too worn out to run?" Damian crossed his arms.

     "Yeah but I mean it's the Batcave!" Damian shook his head walking over to the bat computer when an empty case caught his eye.

     "Where is your suit?" Damian asked looking back at Jason.

     "My suit's a little small so Alfred is adjusting it," he answered. Damian looked over to the older suits 'Too small, that's a first'

Flashback
      "Ugh, I think he made this a little too big" Tim walked out in his new Robin suit, which was ten sizes too big.

      "Seriously Drake?" Damian chuckled "You are way too small, I've seen bunnies more intimidating than you"

      "Hey the outfit doesn't help why on earth did you choose such bright colors," Tim said wrapping himself in his cape.

     "They represent the mountains where I grew up, besides no one said you had to copy my old suit design" he pointed out.

     "Batman needs a Robin besides I couldn't just completely change the costume" Tim argued "After all, you are the reason I became Robin"

     "Whatever little wing" Damian smiled ruffling Tim's hair.

End 

     "Greetings young masters" Alfred greeted the boys with a tray of cookies.

     "Hey Al" Jason waved. Alfred set the tray of cookies on the table. Jason grabbed a cookie and handed it to Bart.

     "You're giving me your food?" The young speedster asked looking curiously at Jason.

     "Sure that's what friends do," Jason said taking a bite of a cookie.

     "Crash! You're the first friend I ever made" Bart pulled Jason into a bear hug.

     "Wait? What? I did not agree to this!" Jason squirmed trying to get out of the hug.

     "I swear you two act so much alike" Wally laughed.

     "No by now I would have stabbed you" Damian let a small smile cross his lips.

Flashback

     "This is my son Damian" Bruce introduced Damian to Clark and Barry.

     "Wow, the Big Bad Bat has a kid" Clark stared in shock "Does he drink blood?"

     "No" Bruce rolled his eyes "you do realize I am not a vampire"

     "Well isn't he a cute little fellow" Barry smiled "My nephew is in the cafeteria why don't you go make friends?"

      "I am the grandson of the demon's head and future leader of The League of Assassins" Damian crossed his arms "I do not make friends"

     "Yeah he's like that most of the time" Bruce sighed "Damian go to the cafeteria"

     "Fine" Damian grumbled walking off to the cafeteria. He quickly got his lunch and sat down at a table away from everyone. Five seconds later a kid around his age appeared in the chair next to him.

     "Hey, my name is Wally" The young speedster smiled.

     "Get away from me" Damian growled taking a bite of his chicken nugget.

     "Awe comes on I just wanted to talk" the redhead smiled.

     "I said go away" Damian threw a knife at the young speedster's leg.

     "You just stabbed me!" Wally looked at him in shock.

     "So what you have super speed healing" Damian shrugged taking another bite.

     "Is this how you treat all of your friends?" Wally asked.

     "I don't have friends" Wally's eyes widened.

     "Well, congratulations I'm now your best friend" He grinned giving Damian a hug.

     "You have point five seconds to stop touching me or you can say goodbye to your kneecaps" Damian growled.

End

     Damian wondered how things might have turned out if he had never met Wally. 'I'd probably have rejoined the League of Assassins never met Star and killed Tim the first time I saw him'

     "Earth to Damian" Wally waved his hand in front of Damian.

     "Get your hand out of my face" he pushed Wally's hand away.

      "Just checking, you zoned out for a little bit there" Wally smiled. Damian rolled his eyes.

      "I swear you're are such an idiot" He couldn't help but smile as he thought 'I do owe a lot to this idiot and I really do care about our friendship but I will never let anyone know'