Nightmare (part three)

To help keep things straight Pietro from our broken justice will be Pietro 2#
     Everyone gathered in the main training room, sitting on the floor with their teams. Charles sat at the front of the room with Erik standing next to him. His eyes keep drifting over to the girl sitting next to Lorna, Nina. She had blackmailed the team into bringing her with them by threatening to reveal Batman's secret identity.

     "Hank is working on locating the source of this strange Mist," Charles told everyone "Once it's finished I would like to send a team to check it out"

   "I think the X-men should be the ones to handle this" One of Charles's students stood up "We are the most equipped"

    "Not to mention the most experienced, we've been handling situations like this for years" Another X-man agreed.

     "The Hunters" he nodded towards Erik's team "have been a team for what a year?"

     "A year and a half!" Peter jumped in.

     "I didn't know we were called the Hunters" Kaylin whispered to Wanda.

     "Yeah, apparently Peter has been telling everyone that" Wanda replied.

     "I like it" Alex smiled crossing his arms.

     "See they can't even stay focused for five seconds" the mutant from earlier rolled his eyes.

     "Be that as it may they do know the most about this" Charles replied "Besides I have a mission for the X-men"

    "I believe it would be best if we take our visitors," Pietro said standing up "affects them too and we have no idea what we're about to face so going in without backup could be dangerous"

    "Good Idea Pietro" Charles nodded before turning to Erik. Erik took a deep breath, he wasn't a fan of taking a group of complete strangers in the field. But Pietro was training to be leader so he needed to be able to make some decisions. Besides this would give him a chance to spend time with Nina. Even if she wasn't his Nina.

     "Okay suit up" He nodded towards his team.

Timeskip
     "I'm getting a strong reading coming from this way," Pietro said holding up the device.

     "Are you sure you're using that right?" Wanda asked looking over his shoulder.

    "Of course, I'm not an idiot" Pietro rolled his eyes

    "Isn't it strange to see another quicksilver?" Nina asked Lorna as her eyes darted from Pietro to Pietro 2.

   "I'm kind of used to it" Lorna shrugged "I mean it was weird seeing another version of Dad the first time"

    "Why couldn't I go" Nate wined over the comm. Snart sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

     "Because if there is a fight I'm not babysitting you" Snart huffed 'I should have left that one with the Jsa'

     "You don't have Starwars on your Earth" Ray gasped staring at Kaylin.

     'I should have left that one too' he rolled his eyes.

     "I didn't say that I just said I hadn't seen it" Kaylin shrugged.

     "Really?" Wally asked walking up to her "Star Wars is the single greatest movie of all time!"

     "To be fair it may be different on this Earth" Dick pointed out.

     "I've got an idea," Alex said joining the group "We could watch all three versions when we get this whole mist situation fixed"