Recurring Nightmare

Damian felt his heart racing as he ran through the woods 'Where is he?'

     "Hey, bird boy" Joker smiled walking out from behind a tree. He picked up a bat and ran towards Damian. Damian grabbed his sword and plunged it through the Joker's chest.

     "D-Damian?" His eyes widened as green hair faded to orange. The purple suit now a bright yellow hoodie and blue jeans.

     "West?" Damian quickly dropped the sword.

     "Why?" Wally grabbed his chest as blood soaked his hoodie.

     "I didn't-"Wally started to fall forward. Damian grabbed him before he could hit the ground.

     "I thought -" He was cut off by a coughing fit as blood trickled down his mouth "We were friends"

     "Come on West, you're going to be fine" Damian gently laid him on the ground. He took his coat off and wrapped it around Wally trying to stop the bleeding.

     "It's too late" Wally's eyes closed as his breathing became shallow.

     "Don't you dare go to sleep" Damian started shaking him as tears ran down his cheeks "Come on you idiot wake up!!!"

     "How could you?!" Damian turned to see Kori. She put her hand over her mouth tears rolling down her cheek.

     "Kori I didn't" Damian reached out for her but she just backed away.

     "You monster!" She screamed before running off into the woods.

     "Don't you see" Damian looked up to see a dark figure standing in front of him "You kill everything you touch" Suddenly the sky went dark and the ground turned red covered with bodies.

     "No" Damian watched in horror as the bodies appeared, first Bruce then Tim then Jason, and so on...

     Damian's eyes shot open as he darted up. He took a quick survey of the room, he was in the manor.

     "Just a stupid dream" he sighed. Tonight had been a ruff one, so he crashed at the manor instead of heading home.

     "Damian..." He turned to see Jason standing in the doorway. He was extremely pale and shaking.

     "Nightmare?" Jason nodded Damian sighed scooting over. Jason hopped up on the bed beside him.

Flashback

     It was storming really bad, the roars of thunder caused the house to shake. Damian laid on his bed staring up at the ceiling. He heard a creaking noise from the outside his room.

     "Nightmare?" He turned his head to see Tim standing in the doorway.

     "What, of course not," Tim said shaking like a leaf.

     "You're such a liar" Damian scooted over "Come on Drake" a loud clap of thunder shook the house. Tim quickly crawled into the bed "Tt" Damian smirked.

     "I'm only here because your room is warmer" Tim argued curling up next to him.

     "Sure" Damian smirked turning his lamp off.

     Damian felt something wet roll down his cheek.

     "Are you crying?" Jason's eyes widened as he looked at Damian.

     "Of course not" Damian rubbed his eyes "This room is kind of dusty" 'I hope Alfred can't hear me'

     "Ok" Jason curled up next to Damian "Good night"

     "Good night" Damian laid back down and closed his eyes.