Two Robins in a pod

"Jason!" Damian snapped as he followed the young robin into the cave. "How many times do I have to tell you not to go off on your own during a patrol!"

    "I'm not a little kid" Jason scuffed crossing his arms "Besides if it wasn't for me they would have gotten away"

     "That's not as important as keeping you alive!" Damian snapped.

     "I'm Robin I can handle myself!" Jason snapped back. For a second Damian had wished Jason was Tim so he could punch him in the face.

     "Look like it or not you're my brother so my job is to keep you safe," Damian informed him.

     "Why do you care so much?" Jason groaned "We're not even real brothers!"

Timeskip
     Damian walked inside the abandoned tower looking around. The Titans had gone their separate ways about two years ago after a falling out though for the most part, they still keep in touch.

     "Hey, Big bird" Wally waved from the couch.

     "What are you doing here?" Damian asked walking over to the couch.

     "Hiding from Bart," Wally said looking up "he won't leave me alone, the kid follows me everywhere"

     "That's what it's like being a big brother," Damian said giving a rare smile.

     "And what are you doing here?" Wally asked as Damian sat down next to him.

     "I need somewhere to cool off between Jason and Tim I'm about to lose it" Damian groaned.

     "What's the problem with Jason" Wally raised an eyebrow, "I thought you guys were finally getting along"

     "He's so freaking annoying" Damian groaned "he never follows orders and acts like he knows everything"

     "Why does that sound so familiar" Wally smirked.

     "Oh please I'm nothing like that" Damian crossed his arms. He was actually grateful that Jason wasn't like him. When he was younger Damian had never cared for anyone and was willing to use and hurt those who cared about him.

     "Oh please, Mister I'm going to fight Slade on my own" When Wally first befriended him, Damian often used the sppedster as a pawn. The first time he ever felt remorse was after dragging Wally into a game of cat and mouse with his mother.

     "I'm telling you I could have taken him" Wally had been pissed off and was about to leave him there until he noticed the special darts Taila had set up. He zoomed over and shielded Damian, the darts were laced with a special poison that not even speedsters. After that, Wally spent two weeks in intensive care, Damian refused to leave his side.

     "Sure in your Baby Gap t-shirt," Wally rolled his eyes. Damian's phone went off before he had a chance to reply.

     "Hey this is Damian Wayne whatever you want rest assured I do not care," Damian said answering the phone.

     "How many times have I told you not to answer the phone like that," Bruce said on the other end of the line.

     "Okay, what do you want father?" Damian asked.

     "I need you to come to the Watch tower I've got something you should see," Bruce said before hanging up.

     "Bruce wants me at the Watchtower," Damian said standing up. He hadn't been in the Watchtower since he was Robin, he never really got along with the Justice League members.

      "I'll go with you," Wally said jumping up.

      "Fine just don't act like a dork" Damian warned crossing his arms.

     "How long has it been since we were at the Watchtower" Wally asked.

     "The last time I went there I was still a vegan," Damian said.

     "I remember that, you took away my cheeseburger and threw it in the trash" Wally crossed his arms.

     "And you dug it back out and ate it" Damian gagged.

     "High metabolism I could have died" Wally wined dramatically.

     "You were fine" Damian rolled his eyes.