Another kid?

"Finally" Wally sighed as he pulled into the driveway. Bart and Jason sat in the back of the car talking up a storm. Well, Bart was talking, Jason just sat there quietly listening.

     "Does Bruce really keep bats in the cave? Do they protect his stuff? Do you think bats dream?" Bart asked excitedly. Wally jumped out of the car and walked up to the door.

     "I got your kid," Wally said knocking on the door. The door creaked open slightly revealing a small raven-haired blue-eyed boy.

     "Get away from the door" Damian's voice called from somewhere in the house. He quickly appeared next to the Kid "Oh it's you West"

     "Bruce adopted another kid?" Wally asked looking at the kid in shock.

     "No this is Tim's brat," Damian said looking down at the kid.

      "Aww isn't he just the cutest" Wally smiled picking the Kid up, "you think he wants to trade"

     "Absolutely not" Damian crossed his arms "No way am I letting a speedster in this family"

     "You better not tell Tim that he's liable to stand in the rain trying to get struck by lightning" Wally joked "By the way, I brought Jason back and next time they have a sleepover you're watching"

     "Okay," Damian said opening the door wider so Jason could come in.

     "See you later," Wally said walking back towards his car.

     "West" Damian called after him. Wally stopped in his tracks turning a round "The kid?" Wally looked down to see Dick was still in his arms.

     "Oh yeah," he said handing Dick back to Damian.