Nightmares (Part five)

Jack twisted the doorknob to the right until it clicked. Taking a deep breath he pulled it open to reveal a deserted landscape with dark red skies.

Meanwhile
    "He'll be here any second so we better get set up" Damian ordered standing at the front of the crowd.

     "Ok boss" Snart scuffed. He wasn't really a fan of being bossed around. At the same time, he was glad not to be responsible for everyone.

     "I'll fly overhead and survey the land" Ray offered flying above them.

     "This looks like a good place to set everything up" Tim commented "We just need to move this Rubble away"

     "Allow me," Lorna said raising her hands. Her eyes glow green but the chunks wouldn't budge "That's strange this all appears to be Alien metal"

     "Whatever happened here must have been pretty bad" Dick muttered standing next to her.

Meanwhile
     After wandering through an endless sea of sand Jack finally saw someone. It was Wanda. She was floating in the air surrounded by bright red energy.

     "Wanda?" He moved closer to her. She turned around to look at him, sparks coming out of her eyes.

    "Don't come any closer please I don't want to hurt you" she begged tears running down her face as she covered her eyes. Within seconds he had closed the distance between them.

     "Wanda look at me," He said pulling her hands away from her face.

     "Jack" her voice came out as a whisper.

     "It's okay" he reassured her putting her hand over his heart "You didn't hurt me see"

     "Oh Jack" She cried pulling him into a hug.

Meanwhile
     "Red arrow, really?" Roy asked talking to Dick.

     "Yeah, we tried to get him to join the team but it didn't really work out," Dick said as Artemis and Lorna joined him with Nina right on their tail.

     "Would you guys stop being so stuck up on Roy" Artemis huffed crossing her arms "I'm your Archer now deal with it...no offense" she said turning to Roy.

     "Calm down Artemis," Lorna said putting a hand on her shoulder "We all want you on the team you aren't a Speedy fill in you have your own place here"

     "Yeah, I know" Artemis relaxed.

Meanwhile
     "Pietro!" Wanda yelled running up to her older brother.

     "Wanda but I saw you-" he was cut off as she tackled him into a hug.

    "What you saw was an illusion" Jack clarified walking up next to them "A nightmare designed to keep you trapped here"

     "It was so real, I-I couldn't move fast enough and..." Pietro began to trail off.

     "And it wasn't real" Wanda reassured still hugging him

Meanwhile
     "You know how Cisco is always naming villains?" Ray asked over the comm.

     "Is this really the time to be fangirling Team Flash Hair cut?" Mick grunted.

     "I was just thinking maybe I could do that for our team," Ray said landing next to him.

     "You just want to give them names with references from old nerd movies" Snart snorted.

     "What, No I don't" Ray protested crossing his arms.

     "So what were you going to name this guy?" Snart asked turning to him.