Chapter 24

Wills pov

I went upstairs, I went down the hallway and spotted a little sign on a door. Must be Darryls room, I thought. I knocked on it, " come in!" Darryl yelled, I walked in to see Darryl sitting on his bed. His curtains opened and the moon shining in. His lights where off but his led lights where on with a blue tint.
He looked up to me, his emerald eyes glimmering in the moonlight. He looked so hot.. " h-hey" i said, i covered my face. Oh how embarrassing! Darryl walked up to me.

He moved my hands away from my face " you alright?" He asked, his voice a little bit raspy . Like almost he had cried recently, his puffy eyes making it more obvious that he had cried. I cupped his face " you ok?? You look like you have been crying!" I gasped, Darryl pushed my hands away. " am alright" I shook my head " no you aren't!" I yelled at him, he flinched by the sudden noice. What happened to my Darryl? " Darryl" my voice started to crack, I started to tear up.

I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug. " it's ok, y-you can cry" I barely managed to say, Darryl hugged me.
I heard him whimper, he laid down his head on my shoulder. I felt his tears hit my shoulder. Darryl continued to whimper, he began to hiccup. I patted his back " shhh" I whispered, I never seen Darryl like this. He's always seemed to be happy, like nothing can make him sad.like he was on top of the world and no one would take that spot. But know he's more of a sad puppy needing to be held and told many sweet things to just make it happy. He needed my help, I don't know what for. But I'll be there for my Darryl.

Darryl let go of the hug and looked at me, with the saddest expression. His tears where gleaming in the moon light. He whipped them away, he smiled at me gently. " thank you" he said, I walked him to his bed and made him lay down. He rested his head onto his pillow. I covered him with his blankets, he quickly feel to sleep.
I stood there to make sure nothing happened to him.

I few hours passed by. I checked my watch " oh it's 5am??" I whispered, I got up from my spot I walked to Darryls bedroom door. I turned to him,
He was soundly asleep. A little smile seemed to appear on his face, must be having a good dream. He looked peaceful, and honestly amazing.

I smiled, I walked out of his bedroom. There wasn't anymore music blasting.
Which means the party ended, I walked down stairs to see a Drunk black hair man. The same one that greeted me at the front door, I walked towards him.
He looked at me with the most saddest eyes, he didn't even blink. He just looked back at his drink . I could see visible tears, " you may want to check on Darryl he's been crying a lot" I said

He looked up to me and nodded,
he got up and ' walked' upstairs. I sighed "Something must have happened to those two" i walked out of Darryls house

————- 3rd pov. ——-

Zak stumbled upstairs, he walked to Darryls room. He opened the door, to see Darryl sound to sleep. He walked up to him. He kneeled infront of him.
Zak just looked into Darryl eyes, mesmerized by the amazing human being infront of him. Zak smiled, he spoke " am sorry, but this for the better. I can't love a man... and not especially you. I won't allow myself " he grabbed Darryls hand he gripped it, tightly. But not to tightly.

He rubbed Darryls hand with his thumb, Zak kept looking at Darryl. Zak yawned, " I guess it's time for me to sleep." Zak got up, he leaned In and gave Darryl a kiss on his forehead. Zak walked towards the front door, he looked back and smiled
" am sorry"

—- ————.    ——-      ——-    ——

Yikes
Sad boi